chapter 18

~*2 months later*~

.

"You've gotten bigger, Sicheng. Are you still eating healthily?" Ten asked concerned, pinching his cheeks.
"Yeah. I'm still healthy. I thought you would have noticed by now.." Sicheng looked down slightly and sighed.
"Noticed what? Are you ok?"
"You're pregnant, right?" Kun said, cutting off Ten's worry.
"Yeah... I'm pregnant." Sicheng admitted to them with a shy smile on his face. Kun smiled fondly before hugging him tightly, Ten joined in a few seconds later to hug Sicheng from the back. "We're proud of you, Sicheng." Ten said softly to him, Kun hummed in agreement before rubbing his arms softly.
The hug soon broke and Ten and Kun went to tell the others.

"Sicheng, are you alright? Do you need anything?" Sicheng slowly shook his head before going to sit on Yuta's lap and resting his head in his neck to smell his scent. Yuta giggled a little bit before wrapping his arms around his waist. Sicheng sighed in pure relaxation, clinging onto his neck.

"Has your scent changed slightly?"
"Don't think so, why?"
"I like it more now for some reason." Sicheng hummed as he brushed his lips over Yuta's neck making Yuta shiver. "Sichengie, why did you think it had changed?"
"I feel different about it."
"Good different or bad different?"
"I don't know." Yuta sighed and caressed Sicheng's lil bump "I think this is affecting you." Sicheng pouted and nodded, folding his hands in his lap. "Cute.. are you sure you're ok, baby? You don't need anything?" Yuta asked again before kissing his temple. The younger hesitated before shaking his head. "You hesitated, baby. You can tell me."
"Perhaps a bit later. I don't exactly know what I need yet anyway." Yuta hummed at his response "tell me when you know, ok?" Sicheng hummed back and went back to sniffing his neck.

~a few minutes later~

"Jaeminie~ can you pass the steak please!" Renjun practically yelled across the table to his boyfriend. "Don't yell!" Kun said loudly at Renjun. Jaemin sighed heavily before passing it over the table to Renjun who had Jeno resting his head on his shoulder. Chenle laughed a dolphin laugh as he showed Jisung a meme on his phone who also laughed rather loudly. Ten was almost completely zoned out, texting an unknown person and smiling at the texts he was being sent. Lucas and Jungwoo were sat together, the air around them being rather thick and full of tension as they tried to make light conversation. Yangyang and Hendery were talking at Xiaojun, asking him many questions and mocking his responses whilst Sicheng sat comfortably next to Yuta.

"Can I have some?" Sicheng asked without thinking, pointing to Yuta's cup of thick red blood. As soon as he realised what he had asked, he put his wrist back down and looked away. "Nah. You won't like it." Yuta responded, taking a big sip of it. Sicheng watched closely as Yuta drank it, feeling his eyes shift a new shade they haven't shifted before. "Sicheng? Are you ok?" Yuta asked before Sicheng growled and pounced on Yuta, grabbing the wrist that held the drink whilst Yuta used the other hand to push him back. This caught the attention of the others, making them all fall silent. "Sicheng, what happened? Are you ok?" Ten asked, putting down his phone. Sicheng bit his lip and sat back in his chair again.
"This shouldn't happen.. Kun hyung, do you mind if I take him for a bit?" Yuta asked, the 2nd bit aimed at Kun.
"Why? Is he ok? Is something happening to him?"
"It could be one of a few things, I'm not exactly sure yet."
"Take him then. I'm trusting you to make sure he's ok." Yuta nodded and smiled at Kun before stepping out the room holding Sicheng's hand and the blood.

.

._?

.

"Yuta~ please let me have some... I'm so thirsty" Sicheng pouted and his eyes turned the same shade again.
"You're eyes are red. Why are your eyes red?" Yuta asked, looking at Sicheng's eyes. Sicheng shrugged and looked down, trying to control his eye colour.
"Is something bad happening to me?" Sicheng asked, scared.
"You want blood?" Yuta asked, Sicheng nodded eagerly making grabby hands towards the cup. "Answer me a few questions first, then I'll let you." Sicheng sighed and pouted. "Good boy." Yuta praised his obedience.