二十一

Jaehyun×Lucas

TW
drug abuse (coz they stoners)

.

.

.

"Hyung! Try this one! It's not too bad!"
~*puff*~
"What the in the hell is this!?"
"Wait a few minutes.. trust me."

~

"You're cuuuute~" Jaehyun slurred as he moved to pinch Lucas's cheeks with his unworldly strength. Luckily enough, the younger dodged it in time.
"Why are you acting drunk? Its weed not alcohol ._?"
"weEed!? What's wEEd? I only know pottt" He said back "Whatever you just gave me... gimme again."
"Hyung.."
"wAE?"
"Sit down.." Lucas said whilst guiding a high Jaehyun to the log to sit on.

As soon as he sat down, he stared at the floor, his eyes moving up and down the length of a stick. "Issa snek~" Jaehyun whispered whilst staring at the twig on the ground
"✨Danger noodle~✨"
Jaehyun gasped before proceeding to sing a song by Taemin.
"DANGEERRRR!"
"ᴺᴼᴼᴰᴸᴱ"
Jaehyun burst into a fit of giggles, falling backwards off the log but not realising it as his brain was too fuzzled to pay attention to the direction he was facing.
"Baby giant?"
"Huh?"
"Did the world just spin???"
"Probably Jeffrey.... I wouldn't be one to say.." Lucas said laying next to him.

"∂αռgєя ѕռєк ռσσ∂ℓє мαкє ωσяℓ∂ gσ ѕριռռу~" Jaehyun slurred, staring wide eyed at the ground where all the twigs were before looking up at Lucas and pinching his cheeks so hard he thought his face would rip off. High Jaehyun was unaware of the strength he was using on the younger.

"Xuxii's soo cuutee~" Jaehyun laughed and grabbed the other cheek and pinched that to making Lucas whimper and try to pull away from the strong and painful grip. "Neomu ke ai" Jaehyun spoke in both chinese and Korean, pulling at his cheeks harder. His vampire strength was something he'd come to regret having in the morning after he'd sobered up. In the meantime, lucas was whimpering like a puppy, trying to get Jaehyun off him.

As soon as Jaehyun let Lucas go, he ran about ten metres away from Jaehyun, holding his cheeks, whimpering in pain. "Lucaas?" Jaehyun said as he noticed he had ran off
"Did aye hurt chuu? I-im so sorry~" Jaehyun apologised before bursting into tears, hugging the younger. Despite the fact Lucas couldn't stop whimpering because of the pain, he hugged him back, yelling to him that it was ok.

~next morning~

"I love watching you sleep, you look so peaceful, so relaxed~" Jaehyun cooed as Lucas stirred, beginning to wake up. The drugs that Jaehyun had taken last night had worn off quite soon after he had taken them. He was able to treat the injuries on Lucas' cheeks caused by his strong hands, clean him up and put him to sleep in hopes that he would feel better in the morning after a long sleep. He was very wrong.

Lucas groaned before his eyes even opened and tried to massage the piercing headache out of his head with the palm of his hand. Being unsuccessful for obvious reasons. How he envied Jaehyun's regenerative abilities. They both done about as much drugs and alcohol as each other, the alcohol having more of an effect on Jaehyun, but in the morning after, it was Lucas who needed to throw up.... again..

"Does your head hurt?"
Jaehyun received a groan as a response.
"I got you painkillers.. I didnt know weather you need wolf ones or human ones so I mixed them together ._."

".__?"

"I also have separate ones :)"

".____."

"What?"

"Is there water?"

"Water? What would you need that for?"

"I need water to take the tablets... I cant take them dry ._____."

"Oh..
Theres no water."

"Care getting me some?"

"Sure : ) "

Jaehyun smiled before running off at vampire speeds to get water for his mate. When he got back, Lucas took the water and the wolf, human painkiller mix gratefully before laying back down.

"Thank you, Jaehyun hyung.." Lucas mumbled as he cuddled up into the elders thigh, scenting it and refusing to let it go.

"How are your cheeks? I'm so sorry for hurting you like that?" Lucas smiled, his cheeks were red and swollen, making him look even happier when he smiled at his question of concern.
"It doesnt hurt anymore.. thank you for looking after me last night.."
"Dont thank me. It's the minimum i should do for my mate."  Lucas smiles before Jaehyun lays down too, pulling Lucas into his chest, letting himself play the role of Alpha for the beta. "Rest up. The pain needs to go as quickly as possible.." Jaehyun rubbed Lucas' back slowly, gently scratching it making him relax fully and slowly drift back off to sleep.