Chapter 20

Another smut

.

○~*6 months later*~○

.

Sicheng had been discharged from hospital for 3 months but has only fully recovered now.

.

Sicheng woke up and clung on to Yuta, whining. Yuta woke up too not too long after he heard Sicheng's whines. Yuta then noticed Sicheng's body temperature, it was scarily hot. Sicheng kept whining and trying to get Yuta to touch him and that's when Yuta remembered, this is Sicheng's first heat since the failed pregnancy where he didn't take medicine to suppress it.

"Alpha~ please..." Sicheng whined and moved his hips along Yuta's thigh. Yuta smirked and decided to play with him a little bit as he started to palm Sicheng's cock through the fabric making Sicheng mewl "What does my prince want? Does he want me to completely ruin him with my thick cock?" Sicheng moaned in response and tried to grind himself onto Yuta's hand. "Is that what you want? My dick stretching you out and filling you up?" Sicheng moaned again but even louder. "Use your words, baby boy."
"Yes! I need it so bad. Please, Alpha. You dont even need to prep me."
"Oh yeah? Are you that wet already?" Yuta asked before moving two fingers along his entrance, feeling the slick seeping out of him. Sicheng mewled and moved his hips down, trying to get Yuta's fingers inside him. "You're begging for me already, aren't you, baby boy?"
"Yes. Please, alpha. Fuck me." Yuta smirked
"Not just yet, baby. I'm gonna have some fun with you first. Dont worry tho, you'll still cum hard." Yuta's eyes flashed red briefly as he smirked at Sicheng before walking to a cupboard in the corner of the room to pull out a box. Sicheng watched Yuta in curiosity.

Yuta opened the box and took out two items before putting the box out of their way but still in reach. Sicheng stared at the items Yuta was holding. Not exactly sure what one of them was. "Like the look of these?" Yuta asked, moving closer to the omega.
"What is that one?"
"How about I show you." Yuta put down the two things to force Sicheng onto his front, ass in the air. Yuta smirked as he took the vibrator and shoved it inside the younger. Sicheng let out a cry of pain and satisfaction, grinding his ass back onto the object. "Sit." Yuta commanded and Sicheng obeyed. The vibrator was right on his prostate and however much Sicheng wanted to move on it, he waited for his next instruction. Yuta took the wired remote and turned it on the lowest setting to get Sicheng used to it.

Sicheng gasped and whined, grinding his hips down on the vibrator, wanting more. Yuta noticed this and turned it up. Sicheng threw his head back and moaned, trying to angle it directly at the right place. Yuta knew he found it when a particularly loud moan escaped his lips. Yuta decided to turn it up to the maximum setting, Sicheng's body jolted in response and he fell to the bed, writhing and letting out choked moans. He came not too long after. Yuta turned it down so Sicheng could ride out his high. As soon as the spasms had subsided and his breathing had gone back to normal, Yuta turned it back to the highest setting. Sicheng's eyes flashed yellow at the sensitivity he felt after he just came. "A-alpha~ I... I'm sen-sitive." Sicheng stuttered out.
"I know, baby. I know." Yuta cooed mockingly and stroked Sicheng's hair gently, before kissing his cheek. Sicheng sobbed as he was nearing his second orgasm. "I-it's t-too much." Sicheng whined before curling himself up, letting out a loud cry as he came again. Yuta leaned over to Sicheng to lick and suck at his earlobe before whispering "But you're gonna take it, aren't you? You're gonna be a good boy and take whatever I give you. And you're gonna cum another two more times for me like this because you're a good boy who obeys their alpha. Isn't that right?" Sicheng cried and nodded, his moans becoming whinier and more slick dripping from his entrance.

The second item Yuta got from the box was a pair of hand cuffs. Yuta straddled Sicheng and sat right on his cock, moving his butt on top of it. Sicheng moaned at the different sensation and started moving his hips with Yuta's before arching his back as Yuta pinched his nipples. Sicheng was close again. "You liked that?" Yuta asked, grinding his butt onto Sicheng's cock again. Sicheng nodded before he came for the third time. Yuta giggled at Sicheng's state before handcuffing him to the bed and getting off him, letting him come for the fourth time. Yuta took the remote and slowly turned it down so it wasn't too sudden for the omega. The vibrator was slowly removed from Sicheng's hole, dripping with his slick. Sicheng panted and tried to steady his breaths.