十一

Main story

.

"Jaeminieee~ Kiss Renjun good byee~" Jeno said to a Jaemin who was clinging onto Chenle and kissing his cheeks repeatedly, annoying both their mates. Jaemin frowned as he moved away from Chenle but smiled again as he ran up to Renjun and jumped on him, kissing him on the lips.
"Prettyyyyyy~" Jaemin purred as he saw Renjun's eyes turn yellow, still cupping both his cheeks. Renjun pushed Jaemin off him before going to breifly kiss Jeno. Right after the breif yet soft kiss, Renjun fully transformed. Jeno smiled at the wolf who smiled back before running out into the full moon.

Jaemin let a small smile fix itself on his face before sitting on the sofa, on the opposite side to Jeno.
"Jaeminie~" Jeno called as he stood up, holding his hand out to the omega. "Come, beautiful. I wanna show you something." Jaemin smiled slightly more as he got off the sofa and held Jeno's hand, allowing himself to get dragged out of the smol house and into the woods.

.

"J-jeno?"
"Hhmm?"
"I.... I'm scared." Jaemin admitted shyly.
"Then stand closer to me." Jeno held Jaemin's waist and pulled him closer, rubbing circles into his side with his thumb.

Jaemin felt guilty as he rested his head on Jeno's shoulder. Without much talking, Jeno had led him into a forest without any protection. He wasnt scared of many things but at this moment, he was scared of the outcome if Jeno did anything to him. He felt bad for even thinking those things about his Alpha.

"Do you remember here, baby?" Jeno asked as he combed through his hair with his fingers. Jaemin nodded slowly and tightened his hold on Jeno's hand. It was the same place they were before Jeno got bitten. "What happened that night.. will change our lives forever, Jaeminie. Not always for the better, not always for the worse either. I'm proud though, I'm proud of us, all 3 of us. I know it was painful for you two but you did so well adapting to the changes," Jeno turned to wipe a tear off Jaemin's face before gently caressing his cheek with his thumb. "You both did so good.. so well, you in particular. You saw everything happen, you knew you're more vulnerable to me than Renjun but you still stood by me." Jeno paused to kiss Jaemin's forehead. "Thank you."

More tears fell from Jaemin's eyes earning a soft smile from Jeno. The cat hybrid fell into Jeno's chest and hugged him, letting more tears fall. "You're starting your heat soon again, arent you." Jeno said, after smelling his strong scent and getting a clue from his sudden emotions. Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows as he frowned slightly, nodding. "Don't worry about it. I'll be able to look after you." Jaemin smiled and hugged Jeno tighter. Jeno responded by putting his chin on Jaemin's shoulder, engulfing him more with himself. "I love you, Nana."
"I love you too, Nono."

Jaemin looked up at the vampire. His eyes were red and smiling slightly, his teeth poking out of his mouth "Do you love me like this too?" Jaemin ignored the question and moved his hands from his waist up his body to his face, tracing his features.

Jaemin's fingers traced over Jeno's eyebrows before travelling down to his lashes, brushing over them slightly as he looked into his eye. "How pretty~" Jaemin cooed, referring to the vibrant red colour of his eyes. His fingers traveled further down to his lips, kissing his cheek on the way down. The soft fingers gently brushed over the vampires lips making him release a sigh and part them revealing his half grown teeth. "Cute." He mumbled as he let his fingers trace over the tops of his sharp teeth. Jaemin removed his fingers slowly, replacing them with his lips letting his tongue slither into his mouth, doing the same job as his fingers. Jeno smiked and let the younger kiss him, enjoying the feeling of his tongue slithering about in his mouth.

Jaemin pulled away after some time, giggling at the line of saliva connecting their lips together. "I- I havent seen your wings yet." Jaemin pointed out after Jeno licked the saliva away from their mouths. The elder smiled as he pulled his tshirt off himself and stood slightly away from him. "Wow~ sexy!" Jeno smiled before letting his bat shaped wings rip themselves from under his skin, stretching out as soon as they were free "Sexy~" he mumbled as he made his way over to Jeno's back to see them.