二十二

Renjun sat on Jaemin's lap as his bump was rubbed.
"You're doing well." Jaemin cooed whilst rubbing his bump. "So well.. just a few more days left, right?" Renjun hummed in response, earning a kiss beneath his earlobe. Renjun sighed, bending his neck over, letting the vampire leave kisses all over his neck.

The vampire smiled against the skin as he kissed his neck more, leaving faint hickeys where his mouth had been, causing the werewolf to moan slightly, enjoying the touches.

After a while, he stopped and simply held the elder, rubbing his sides with one hand and carefully supporting his bump with the other "my angel.. I love you so much"
Renjun turned to face Jaemin and pecked his nose and lips gently before noticing Jeno at the door.

"Hey, alpha~" Renjun called before snuggling into Jaemin and planting his head into his neck. Jeno smiled before going towards the two, engulfing them both in a hug.

"Alpha.. he's tired~ treat him gently." Jaemin said as he slowly removed the support from his bump and handed him over to Jeno like two parents handing their baby to the other.

Jeno held Renjun in bridal style, leaving kisses on his face making him smile and close his eyes.
"I'll put you to sleep, ok?" Jeno asked, earning a nod from the pregnant werewolf.

|

Jeno set Renjun down on the bed and sat himself next to him so he could easily stroke his head and kiss whichever parts of his body he wanted to.

Renjun sighed in contentment as Jeno's fingers ran through his hair and his lips gently kissed his hand and arm
Renjun's eyes closed as he relaxed into the sheets and put all his trust in his Alpha, allowing himself to be vulnerable and completely off-guard around him

"I love you" was the last thing renjun muttered before falling asleep in the vampire's presence. Jeno's smile grew wider at the words and the cute sight of a pregnant, sleepy renjun laying asleep on his bed.

Slowly, Jaemin entered the room and cooed at the sight before going up to the sleeping werewolf and put his hand in his. Jaemin smiled as Renjun instinctively laced their fingers together.

Their hands fit together so nicely.

The youngest picked up the hand he was holding to kiss it before putting it back down and removing his hand from Renjun's.

Jeno took Jaemin's hand and kissed it aswell making the latter laugh slightly before walking over to the elder and sitting on his lap.
"Baby.. let's not disturb our angel." Jaemin nodded before holding onto the elder as he was picked up and moved outside.

|

"I miss you as an omega sometimes.. I love the way you are now but I do miss it sometimes~"

"Same..I miss it too but being as submissive as I was feels unnatural to me now.. it feels like with every passing day, I feel less of who I was and more... I dont know.. me? Its not as if I wasn't me when I was still an omega but... I guess I'm just changing still.."

Jeno nodded and placed a soft and chaste kiss on his lips. The kiss was reasuring. Any negative or doubtful emotion Jaemin was feeling about his transformation seemed to dissappear in the short kiss they shared.

Jaemin smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, licking his bottom lip after.

Jeno smiled at him before pulling him into his chest.
"Who's do you think it's gonna be?"
"Lets not refer to our Injunie's first litter as an 'it'''  Jeno smiled again
"Who do you think is the father? Me or you?"
Jaemin giggled
"I don't know. i don't mind either.. but if they're not my babies, I will knock him up.. I wanna be the father to his kids.. I want him to have my babies."
"Me too.."