十八

"What happened to him? What's that on his neck? OH MY GOD!"
"I bit him, Renjun." Jeno stated, thumbing over the holes in the younger's neck. "He told me to. He said he had thought about it and he was sure that he wanted to be bitten. I couldnt really control myself so I did it."
Renjun sighed
"When will he wake up?"
"Sometime tomorrow... I just hope he doesnt regret it."

Renjun looked up at Jeno and hugged him, rubbing his back and releasing his scent a bit more to distract him. "Alpha, do you know how much water he drinks after his heat?"
"Roughly four bottles a day." Renjun hummed at the response before reaching for the water in his hands. Jeno moved the bottle out of Renjun's reach before taking a sip.

"Hey! That's for Jaemin!"
"I know."
"Then why did u drink it!?" Jeno took another sip, swirling it around in his mouth before swallowing it. "What the hell!?"
"My mouth was dirty :( " Jeno pouted before Renjun took the water out of his hands and opened the youngest's mouth.

"Do you think that he'll swallow instinctively?"
"Dont think so.. in hospitals, they give them water through a tube going directly into their bodies..."
"We dont have a tube.."
"No.. we don't.."
"..."
"What were you planning to do with the water bottle then?"
"..."
"...?"

"Give me your fingers."
"Why?"
"They're longer than mine."
"So?"
"So they can go down his throat."
"Go down his throat!?"
"Yh! It'll create an opening for us to pour the water :) "
"He has a gag reflex, you know?"
"Do you know how much he's sucked dick? He probably has to turn it on at this point!"
"True.."

"..."
"...?"
"Put your fingers down his throat already!"
"Ok! ok.."

Jeno held Jaemin's mouth open as he gradually eased his fingers into his mouth, being careful not to touch the walls until he got to the opening to the throat, going just a bit further he was able to open it enough to pour the water.

"You were right, Renjun! He has no gag reflex anymore!" Jeno cooed, smiling brightly at both his mates, bouncing slightly out of excitement. "Isnt that dangerous tho?" Jeno asked himself, suddenly questioning why he got so excited.
"Move over, pup~" Renjun said, annoyance clearly noticable in his tone. Jeno's ears flattened slightly as his body was pushed out of the way by Renjun holding a water bottle.

"Now, when I pour it, it should stay between your two fingers and go right down his throat. If not... then it should still go down either way."
Renjun slowly began to pour the water on Jeno's fingers, letting it travel down and enter Jaemin. Whilst Renjun kept pouring, Jeno could feel Jaemin reacting to it as his throat slightly clenched around his fingers and his tounge moved as if he was suckling on his fingers and trying to swallow the water down. Jeno smiled at the cuteness of the soft movements, feeling as if he was falling in love with the boy all over again.

"That should be enough now.." Jeno said as he removed his hand from keeping Jaemin's mouth open. Renjun nodded and put the water away. Just as the Alpha was about to remove his fingers, he felt Jaemin begin to gently suck on them, the suction being light but enough for Jeno to not want to remove his fingers.

"What u doing? Take ur fingers out! weirdo"
"He likes it!"
"What do you mean 'he likes it'? Hes unconscious!"
"His heart is beating slowly meaning hes calm and his face looks peaceful, contented, and hes suckling on my fingers.. I think he likes it."
">:( fine."
"Are you jealous? Do you want him to suck of your fingers whilst asleep?"
"No >:( "
"Dont lie to me, Injunie.. I know you too well :) "
" >:( I'm jealous .. only little bit tho :( "
"Oh, I know :) "
" >:( "
"Come, lay with me." The Alpha offered as he layed down next to Jaemin, slightly cuddling him with the arm of the fingers he was sucking, stretching the other arm out, offering a hug to Renjun too. Renjun frowned as he crawled into Jeno, resting his head on his chest, still being jealous.
"Do you want my fingers too?" Renjun frowned before nodding, opening his mouth to let Jeno's fingers in.

"Nice?" Jeno asked, Renjun humed in agreement, falling asleep soon after.

.

.

Morning

.

.

As soon as the sun's rays shone through the windows, Jeno removed his fingers from Renjun's mouth, reaching for the water bottle as he planted a soft kiss to his forehead. "This will be difficult.." Jeno said to himself as both omegas were asleep.

"Come on, thirsty boi :) " Somehow, he managed to keep Jaemin's mouth open enough to pour the water down getting the same, soft reaction from Jaemin as last time making him smile to himself. "So cute.."
After a while, Jeno put the water away and slowly removed his fingers. "You ok, baby? Sorry we had to give you water like that, we know how thirsty you get after your heat and we didnt know if you could swallow if we poured the water into your mouth.. good thing you dont have a gag reflex anymore:) you wouldn't be able to drink otherwise." The alpha cleaned his hands before brushing hair out of Jaemin's face and kissing his forehead. "You're going to wake up different today, baby.. it's not going to be easy but I'll help you in every way I can, ok? Dont be afraid to ask me for help with anything new, alright?" Jeno said as he traced his features "so peaceful.."

Just as he was about to kiss Jaemins forehead again, he heard a soft groan coming from the other side of the bed, he turned his head around as he noticed Renjun slowly getting up. "Morning, baby."
"Why you talking to him? Can he hear us?" Renjun asked in his adorable, raspy morning voice
"Well, I could.. I think it's only right to assume that he can too." Renjun frowned and nodded. Jeno frowned and sat down between the two before he picked Renjun up and sat him on his lap, hugging him. Renjun sighed and cuddled into his chest.

"Hey.. just because I'm gonna be taking care of Jaemin, doesnt mean I'll be neglecting you, ok? Jaemin needs to go to the vampire world to train and I want you to come too so you can be with us still.."
"But my heat..."
"I'll have to divide my time. I'll work it out, ok?" Jeno kissed Renjuns temple as he let's him just sit in his lap, cuddled into his chest.

.

.

Jaemin groaned as he tried to open his eyes, being unsuccessful until a minute later when they finally opened. "Nana!" Renjun exclaimed before jumping on him and hugging him so tight he thought he would burst a blood vessel.
"Hey, Injunie." Jaemin smiled and hugged him back, kissing his ear lobe slightly. "Alpha~" Jaemin called as he cuddled into Jeno's chest.
"Hey, baby~ How you feeling?"
"A little bit strange but mostly fine."
"A little bit strange but mostly fine?"
"Yeah" Jaemin smiled as he nodded.

"Could you hear us?" Renjun asked in slight disbelief.
"YeaH. When you're in heat, I think that Nono should spend more time with you instead of focusing on me. I'll have trainers and Jaehyun hyung but theres no good enough replacement for Jeno~"
"But then I'd be neglecting you, Nana."
"No. Renjun needs you on his heat. His needs are greater than mine at that time."
"Hey, Nana~ do you.. erm.. think that you could maybe satisfy my heat?" Both Jeno and Jaemin were taken aback by his question.
"B-because v-vampires are .. dominant m-maybe you w-would be too."
"Hmmm he almost certainly will be.." Jeno cooed, rubbing his back.
"I-I don't know how fertile my sperm is.. I might not be able to knot.."
"What if I told you that upon becoming a vampire, you're now like 10 times more fertile."
"Bs."
"No. For real. I'd like to see you fuck Injunie and knot inside him."
Jaemin blushed
"Not just yet tho. It's only been roughly 24 hours."
"Hmm" Jeno hummed and smiled as he kissed them both on the lips. "I love you both, honestly so much" Jeno stated, smiling brightly. Jaemin kissed Jeno before kissing Renjun, smiling aswell.
"I love you both too." He said. The two vampires looked at Renjun, expecting him to do the same.
"What? I've kissed both of you already, I ain't need to do it again." Renjun pouted, crossing his arms
"Our Injunie doesnt want to show affection ♡♡" Jaemin cooed, pulling him close. "So cute, our omega~"
"Hey! You're an omega too!"
"You never minded me calling you that before.. why's it different now?" Jaemin cooed, Jeno watching with heart eyes.
"Be-because-" Renjun stuttered and was cut off by Jaemin forcefully pulling him into a hug
"Injunie's so cuteee!" He yelled, shaking him around, smiling brightly.
"Hey! Stooppppp!"
"Noooo!"

Royalty [NCT bxb Series]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें