chapter 4

Yuta knew that Sicheng wasn't thinking when he called him Alpha but he still felt his eyes flash red briefly. He ignored it and turned his attention back to Sicheng. Yuta closed his eyes and held Sicheng protectively, stroking his hair. He heard the wolf's breathing even out, falling into shallow puffs; he was falling asleep. Yuta smiled slightly and buried his face in his neck. He took deep breaths to relax himself but immediately regretted it when the smell of Sicheng's blood entered his nose. It smelt sweet. Intoxicating.

Soon, all that filled Yuta's nostrils was the smell of Sicheng's blood. He tried to focus on something else but he kept commimg back to how good Sicheng's blood would feel on his tounge and running down his throat. How it would taste. His mouth watered and his eyes turned red. He squeezed his eyes shut and clamped his teeth together. His breathing sped up and deepened as he tried to control himself to not bite into Sicheng's pale, soft flesh to get at the warm and sweet red liquid underneath.

Yuta growled and held onto Sicheng tighter whilst his lips grazed Sicheng's neck. Sicheng whimpered and opened his eyes. Their eyes met and Yuta almost lost full control as he pinned Sicheng down to the bed, his eyes devouring every inch of him. "You should have ran, Sicheng. Instead of staring at me with your big innocent eyes, you should have ran. Away from me"
Sicheng's eyes turned a vivid shade of amber as he started growling threateningly at Yuta, his veins turned black starting from his heart and ran up his neck and to his hands and feet. His teeth and nails grew to resemble that of a wolf as he crawled from underneath him to growl and bark threateningly again, warning Yuta not to make another move towards him.

Yuta ignored the warning and lifted Sicheng by his neck and slammed him against the wall, putting his head in the crook of his neck again and pressing his body against the younger's. Taking deep breaths, smelling his blood, moaning slightly out of anticipation. Yuta ran his tounge against the length of the side of his neck, exhaling shakily afterwards. Yuta's breath hit Sicheng's now slick neck, making it feel cold. He shuddered at the cold and let out a half moan at Yuta's tounge on his neck. He would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly turned on by it. "I am so, so thirsty." Yuta half whispered into Sicheng's neck whilst pressing his closed teeth against his flesh, opening them slightly. Sicheng whimpered before growling loudly again. "Gosh, your blood smells so sweet..I wanna taste it. Wanna have your sweet blood on my tounge and feel it run down my throat. Just one drop will have me thirsting for more.... I want you. I want all of you. I want to drink you up until there's not a single drop left or wasted..."
"No! Y-Yuta, please don't. Y-you're gonna kill me!" Sicheng whined, scared. Yuta stared at Sichengs pleading eyes and froze.

The thought of loosing Sicheng made him regain more control over himself. He pushed himself away from Sicheng and covered his mouth. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Please...stay away from me." Yuta said as he ran out the door, leaving behind a terrified Sicheng.

Sicheng slid down the wall and cried, pulling the blanket over him for comfort. He regretted going to the city even though he found his mate, how ever impossible it was, he still wish he hadn't left his little hut in the middle of nowhere.

.

Yuta sat in the middle of the room next door where he could hear Sicheng's cries loud and clear, even the long, pained whimpers that left his wolf mouth after the cries had stopped. 'He must have transformed...' he thought to himself as he drank gallons of blood that he had stored for emergencies like these. He took big gulps and drank until his thirst was clenched. He swallowed the last drop and exhaled. Sicheng's whimpers still hadn't died down yet. 'He should try to get some sleep...' he thought to himself. 'Maybe I scared him into not being able to sleep...' he thought again. 'What if I scared him off? What if he doesn't trust me anymore? Doesn't let me anywhere near him..." Yuta's thoughts never stopped. He found himself unable to sleep that night aswell.

T_T