chapter 23

Yuta's eyes fluttered open to see the beautiful, vulnerable omega lying on his back next to him. A gentle smile formed on his face as he tightened his grip around him. He felt the omega squirm slightly before relaxing a second later. Yuta brought his hand over to Sicheng's face as he caressed it slowly and carefully. He saw the younger sigh happily in his sleep before subconsciously whispering something and relaxed again. The vampire smiled a bit more before moving his hand lower down to his stomach. Yuta rubbed over it in slow, deep circles as he kissed his forehead.

As he was rubbing Sicheng's stomach, he felt slight movements from under his skin. He smiled to himself as he caressed the bump a little bit more before slowly waking Sicheng up.
"Baby~ wake up~" Yuta whispered as he threaded his fingers through his hair. Sicheng groaned slightly before moving closer to Yuta and burying his head in his collar bones. Yuta laughed before shaking him slowly. Sicheng groaned more at the action before opening his eyes slowly. "Good morning, baby boy." Yuta cooed before kissing his cheeks.
"Morning~" Sicheng said in his cute, raspy morning voice as he stretched his limbs cutely.

"Sweet heart.. I think I might have woken our angels up.. they might need feeding~" Yuta said gently as he kissed his neck.
"I think they're fine." Sicheng said before closing his eyes again.
"Baby, they need feeding."
"I dont want to feed.. not just yet."
"Ok. I'll give you five more minutes, yeah?" Yuta sighed before pulling the omega into a hug and letting him rest a while longer.

.

The five minutes soon turned into an hour

.

"Feed now, baby. It's been long." Yuta whispered before pulling Sicheng off him. Sicheng whined at the loss of warmth and hugged his pillow, pouting. Yuta smiled at the cute sight before unbuttoning his shirt and pulling Sicheng into his lap. "You remember how to do it, princess?" Yuta asked as he stroked over his lower back. Sicheng hummed before putting his mouth at Yuta's neck and slightly transforming so his teeth were sharp. "Be careful, ok?" Sicheng hummed again before slowly digging his teeth into his skin above a visible vein. His teeth eventually pierced the vein and the blood began to flow out of it and into his mouth. Despite hating the taste, he eagerly sucked it out earning a soft moan from Yuta. From that, he knew he was doing it correctly. "K-keep going, you're doing great." Yuta said rather breathlessly. Sicheng smiled and moved closer to Yuta, letting himself be held by his Alpha.

After a while, the bleeding stopped and so did Yuta's faint moans. Sicheng pulled away from Yuta and kissed him breifly. "You look beautiful with my blood around your lips." Yuta smirked and licked the blood off his face. Sicheng could feel himself get slightly excited at the action.
"I have a meeting to go to today. Are you coming?" Sicheng thought for a bit before nodding.

.

At the meeting

.

"It also appears that King Taeyong's kingdom is reaching out closer and closer to ours. I know you have already expressed that you dont want to do anything about it but what if he swallows us up?"
"He won't. If he does, then we can  tell them to return because they're on land that isnt controlled by their king. If they don't, then we attack lightly. We dont want to start a war."
"Is that your final statement on the matter?"
"Until something new happens, yes."  At Yuta's words, the scribes wrote down what he had said and sealed it before sending it off.

Yuta reached his hand out and grabbed Sicheng's thigh and began to rub it slightly. Sicheng smiled and leaned back slightly in his chair making his bump more visible. A sigh escaped Yuta as he gently rubbed it. Sicheng scowled before slapping his hand away.
"They were asleep," Sicheng whisper shouted "you just woke them up." Sicheng narrowed his eyes at Yuta as he held his bump protectively.
"What? The embryos?"
"They moved. They weren't moving before you touched them. And they have under one week left, they're far from embryos."
"It means they like me." Sicheng scoffed and rubbed the bump in circles, trying to get his cubs to sleep again.