chapter 7

Smut

Sicheng woke up early that morning with a sudden pain to his stomach. His eyes turned Amber as he whimpered, trying to palm himself.
Yuta was awoken not too long after by the constant movement and disturbance. His eyes flew open at the sound of Sicheng in pain but immediately relaxed when he realised it was his heat. "Sichengie, are you ok?" Yuta asked, caressing his hair. Sicheng whimpered and arched his back, whining loudly, stroking himself. "Baby~" Yuta sighed, sitting up and tapping his thighs, telling Sicheng to sit on them. Sicheng jumped at the opportunity and straddled his thighs, moving his hips along them to get some friction.

"I..I'm sorry. I can't control it." Sicheng whimpered as he fell against Yuta's chest. "Baby.. It's ok.. do you need anything?" Yuta asked, holding his shoulders. "Yu..ta... I.. I need.... you..."
"Me? You need me, baby boy?" Yuta asked, pressing his hand against Sicheng's bulge. Sicheng threw his head back and moaned loudly. "Yes please." Yuta kissed down Sicheng's neck slowly and sensually making Sicheng moan breathily.

Sicheng leaned over and kissed Yuta rather forcefully. Yuta responded, hungrily kissing the younger, feeling lust rush over him. Before they knew it, Yuta had torn off Sicheng's night gown, replacing it with his hands before flipping them over so that Yuta was on top and between Sicheng's legs with his hands feeling Sicheng's body. The younger moaned again as the elder grabbed his hips, dominating him, thrusting against him.

Yuta continued attacking his neck, kissing and sucking at it, grazing his teeth against the skin. Sicheng gasped at the feeling of his teeth and jumped. "D-don't bite me..." Sicheng whispered, holding Yuta's hair. "Don't worry, baby. It's just my flat teeth." Yuta reasured before gnawing softly at the skin of his neck. Sicheng sighed and groaned at the feeling of pleasure.

Wasting no more time, Yuta pulled down Sicheng's underwear, flipping him onto his front before removing his own. Yuta groped Sicheng's ass before spreading his cheeks, Sicheng pushed his ass back impatiently, wanting Yuta inside him. "Please, Yuta. I need you." Sicheng whimpered before screaming as Yuta pushed into his hole without prepping him, his heat doing all the prep nesacery.

Yuta snapped his hips forward, forcing himself all the way into an impatient Sicheng who was screaming out of both pain and pleasure.
Sicheng screamed, tightening his walls around the hard intrusion. Tears formed in his eyes and ran down his face as Yuta grabbed Sicheng's shoulder, forcing him to be against his chest. "Do you like this, baby? Do you like my cock filling you up? I do. You're so tight.... feel so good around me.." Sicheng cried from the amount of pleasure he was receiving, moving his hips back to meet his hard thrusts. The dirty talk getting to him, making him want more. Yuta wiped the tears off his face and kissed his cheek softly before pushing him back onto hands and knees, resuming his rough pace. Yuta grabbed Sicheng's hair and Sicheng let lewd moans and whines leave his lips as he was fucked by the older male.

Sicheng let out a loud, high pitched whine as he came unexpectedly before whimpering at the sensitivity, falling face down on his pillow, ass in the air as Yuta continued his thrusting, going faster and faster and hitting the weak boy's prostate with each thrust. "Do you want me to pull out?" Yuta asked whilst still thrusting hard into Sicheng. The omega shook his head. "N-no.. you can cum inside."
"A-are you sure? Do you know what happens afterwards?"
"Cum inside me. Want to feel your cum inside me, alpha." Yuta growled and grabbed Sicheng's hips to thrust, using Sicheng as a toy until he came deep inside him. Sicheng cumming again not too long after

Without pulling out, Yuta lowered Sicheng to the mattress and hugged him softly. "Are you ok? Did I go too rough?" Sicheng made a cute sound before snuggling with Yuta "Just what I needed. Thank you, Yuta."
"No problem, baby boy."
"I may be needing more of that a bit later today aswell..."
"Of course..."
"I'm yours now." Sicheng giggled, nuzzling his head into Yuta's neck. The vampire gulped slightly before holding the omega tightly.
"Yeah.. did you know about it?"
"Who doesn't? When a vampire cums inside a person, regardless of species, an almost unbreakable bond is made and the person belongs to the vampire." Sicheng recites.
"Are you sure you're ok with it? I could have held it or something. I-" Sicheng shushed Yuta with a gentle kiss.
"Please be quiet. I dont mind this at all. I want you to be possessive, I want you to be dominant, I want you to get jealous... we have a similar thing in my species.. it's almost exactly the same but the bond can be broken if one participant was in distress at the time or if the bond hadn't been renewed quick enough. The vampire bonds dont break like that.."
"You want me to be dominant? You want me to be possessive of you?"
"Yes. I need it."
Yuta smirked and let his eyes go a vibrant red as he held Sicheng's body closer and smelt his blood.
"Tell me if you're not ok with something... I dont want to hurt my precious possession."
Don't you have to go back to your pack today?"

Sicheng gasped suddenly remembering that he had to leave. "Oh shit..." Sicheng paused before looking up at Yuta apologetically. "I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you.."
"Baby, it's ok.. I'll miss you too."
"I wonder how Kun will react to me telling him I've found my mate.." Sicheng smiled to himself before looking at a confused Yuta. "Who's Kun?"
"He's the alpha.. basicly the mum. Everything that happens goes through him.."
"How about I take you back home? You're in heat and look like you're in a lot of pain, I can't just let you walk from the human world.."
"You're sweet.." Sicheng said, kissing Yuta's cheek before pain hit him again. Sicheng rolled over to hold his stomach when be felt Yuta's dick still inside him. Sicheng moaned and started to grind on it.

~