十九

I honestly hate the way this book only has a few more chapters left😭
*me getting attached to the books I write 😀✌🏾
🥲*

.
A month later

In the vampire world

.

"Nana. Focus."
"I- I can't.."
"You keep getting distracted."
"I'm trying. I'm sorry."
Jaemin released a breath he didnt know he was holding and collapsed, Jeno catching him immediately
"Sorry, baby. You cant have a break right now.. you're gonna forget everything and it'll take longer.."
"'m so weak."
"I know.. I know, baby.." Jeno pulled down the collar of his shirt and exposed his neck to the younger. "Drink some. It'll make you feel better." Jeno suggested and Jaemin immediately sank his new teeth into Jeno's flesh, drinking the liquid happily.

"Let's try again, ok baby?" Jaemin nodded as he stood up, getting out of Jeno's tight grasp and into a more comfortable one.
"Now, close your eyes and focus on your heart beat. Focus, feel it get faster, feel the blood pumping in your veins. Do that for me now, baby.."
"F-feels weird.."
"Good! Now channel that weird feeling to your finger tips. Be careful with this one, if you loose it, you have to start again.."
"Done!"
"Done? Hold it there.."
"How long do I hold it for? I can't hold it for long.."
"That's ok.. make sure to release it and not drop it. If you drop it, nothing will happen."
"O-ok.." Jaemin whimpered before releasing again.

Jeno sighed and a lump formed in Jaemin's throat.

"I-I cant do it.. I'm hopeless.." Jaemin said as tears fell from his eyes.
"Baby, that's not true.. you're doing so well already.. you're feeding right, your wings have started growing, your teeth are almost fully sharp and you can already hold power in your hands.." Jeno reassured whilst holding the younger, wiping his tears as he cried softly.
"You're doing so well, baby.. so well.. I'm so proud of you.. I cant wait to see what your power is :) I bet you'll look beautiful using it when you get the hang of it.." Jeno paused to push some hair out of Jaemin's face to kiss his forehead gently. "We can stop here for today if youd like but then you would have to work twice as hard tomorrow.. alternatively, we can continue working on it until later so we wont have to over do it tomorrow. Those are your only options, baby." Jeno stated, rubbing the younger's back, calming him.
"L-lets keep going." Jaemin said as he pulled off Jeno, sniffling slightly and drying his eyes.
"No.. you're not focused. If you try again, you wont be able to do it. Your mind isnt clear enough." Jaemin sighed and collapsed into Jeno, breathing steadily.

Jeno held the younger as he sat on the floor, pulling the younger with him. Whilst in Jeno's neck he found the bite holes he made in him a minute ago and let his tongue ghost over them, licking up any blood that fell out.
"Go ahead~" Jeno consented before feeling Jaemin dig his teeth in once again. Drinking in small sips, Jaemin soon relaxed and hugged Jeno back softly, letting his hair get played with.

"Lets continue now, ok?" Jaemin nodded slowly as he got up from Jeno's lap.
"Let's try a different way, ok? You're gonna hold it for as long as you can. I wont expect you to release it properly, I just want you to hold it. Does that sound ok?" Jaemin nodded again as he began to focus on his heartbeat again

~

"Nono, Nana! You're back!" Renjun smiled brightly and ran towards the two, hugging them.
"Renjunie.. we told you not to wait up for us! Why are you still awake?"
"You know I cant sleep without my Alphas."
"Injunie.. Nana's had a rough day.. he's stressed and exhausted. He needs rest." Renjun nodded before going back to the bed, Jaemin following soon after, spooning Renjun
"I've missed you~" Jaemin whispered into Renjun's ear, kissing it slightly. Renjun turned around in Jaemin's grasp and burried his head in his collarbone.
"I missed you too~" Renjun said, yawning at the end.
"Go to sleep, baby. It's well past your bedtime." Jeno cooed, hovering over the two to kiss Renjun's forehead. Renjun nodded sleepily and let himself drift off to sleep in Jaemin's arms.

"You will get good at it, trust me. It will just take a while." Jeno said getting into bed behind Jaemin and cuddling him. Still holding Renjun, Jaemin turned around to face Jeno. "You'll be able to do it at the snap of your finger, like this.." Jeno snapped his fingers and a little flame appeared hovering above them. "You're gonna be able to do this in only a few months. It just takes time and practice." The flame disappeared as soon as Jeno finished talking. Jeno kissed Jaemins temple, pulling him towards himself, massaging the skin around the two little bumps in his back where his wings were forming.

"They're growing so quickly.. how bad is the pain?
"Its very bad at times... I think they're gonna come out soon.."
"Hmm.. I think so too... I could cut the skin for you if youd like.. it would make the process a lot less painful.."
"Not just yet.. they'll be fine for now at least"
"I can feel them under the skin.. they're developing well." Jeno cooed as he rubbed the skin above Jaemin's wings right next to the two bulges "can you move them?"
"Not yet..no." Jeno sighed.

"Your wings are going to look so beautiful.. I just know it" Jeno whispered into Jaemin's ear, massaging the skin a bit harder, making the youngest moan slightly and shuffle into him. "Your red eyes look so beautiful already.. so do your teeth. I love it.. I love you.."
"I love you too" they both smiled at each other before Jaemin closed his eyes and relaxed.. Jeno smiled more and hugged him tighter, letting him rest.