十五

Before we start..
There aren't that many chapters left of this book so after this one, what couple should I write about next? I was thinking Jungwoo and Taeil coz I haven't really mentioned them or maybe a short one of Kun and Hansol because I only mentioned them in the intros.. idk yall decide for me :)

开始吧

"I'm back with Jaemiiiiiiiiin!!" Lucas yelled as soon as he entered. Lucas giggled as he ran in tiny towards Jeno×Renjun×Jaemin's room with Jaemin in cat form still in the cage. Lucas smiled happily as he passed the cage over to Jeno, giggling before running back out.

"Jaeminie~~~?" Jeno tapped on the cage slightly getting Jaemin's attention. At the eye contact, Jeno smiled and opened the cage letting the almost adult cat walk out and climb onto his chest. "I havent seen you like this for ages, kitten." Jeno said, earning a soft 'meow'. Renjun cooed at the cuteness as he stroked Jaemin's head making him purr.
"Yeah.. it's been too long since we've seen your cat form. You've grown!" Jaemin let out a soft whimper as he hid his face in Jeno's chest.
"So cute~"

.

"So you got heat suppressants?" Jaemin nodded shyly at Jeno's question. "You do know they make your heat worse, yeah?" Jaemin nodded again. "Why did you buy them, sweetie? They're for animals, not hybrids.." the young cat tensed slightly. Renjun frowned and nudged Jeno in the ribs.
"Stop, Jeno." Renjun warned lightly, pecking his lips before snuggling into his chest and stroking Jaemins head.

After they were all calm, enjoying each other's presence, both Jeno and Jaemin noticed blood fall out of Renjun's neck.
"Injunie.... you're getting blood everywhere... be careful.." Jeno said softly as he began to scoop up the blood with his fingers and put it in his mouth before putting more pressure on the holes making the elder wince.

Jaemin witnessed the sight and decided to transform to his human form. "What the hell, Jeno? You bit him?"
"I wanted him to." Renjun defended. "He wasnt feeding properly so I let him."
"You're not feeding properly!? My alpha out of all people...." jaemin narrowed his eyes at Jeno as he scolded him. "Your feeding or lack there of shouldn't make Renjun feel the need to give up his blood for you! You should only be drinking from him when you have been feeding well, when there no way to loose control and when its meaningful! not when you're in a mad rush to feed!" Jaemin sighed and hugged them both. "I love you two assholes, ok? Dont let anyone tell you otherwise." Jaemin smiled again before kissing both their foreheads. The Alpha cooed at the youngest omega as he picked him up and positioned him to lay on his chest.

"I know you two fucked without me aswell. And you're cock warming beneath the blanket.." They both paused. Renjun choked on his spit, unintentionally clenching around the younger making him take in a sharp breath. Jeno held Renjun as he moved to get one of Renjun's plugs.
"Its Nana's turn now, ok? Imma put this in you when I pull out. Ok?" Renjun nodded reluctantly. True to his word, he did. As soon as Jeno's dick left Renjun's hole, the plug filled it straight after

Jeno's fingers made their way to Jaemin's ass, stroking over his hole with two fingers and sinking then in a little bit. "You're not wet yet.. do you want me to go in dry?" Jaemin whimpered at the question, nodding shyly. The elder smirked as he pushed his two dry fingers into the omega, watching as his face scrunched up in pain. They hadn't tried this before but they had spoken about it. Jeno knew that Jaemin did want to try this.

"Mmmh a-aahh! I-it hurts!"
"Do you want me to stop or get you wet?" Jaemin shook his head no.
"I-it hurts but..... but I l-li-aahh-like it" Jaemin whinpered, cut off by Jeno massaging his prostate. As Jeno was moving his fingers around inside Jaemin, he could feel his insides slowly but surely begin to slicken up making the movements much easier for him and the stretch less painful for Jaemin.

"F-feels good~" Jaemin whimpered as he threw his head back, exposing his neck. Jeno bit his lip and forced himself to look away from Jaemins beautiful, exposed neck as he felt his teeth ache.

.

Yall think I can be bothered to write a smut? Nah lol

.

"Gosh. I swear you two are gonna get me worn out before we turn 25" Jeno joked, steadying his heartbeat.
"Renjun's gonna top u one day." Jaemin laughed at what he said making Renjun scoff with a smirk on his face whilst Jeno chuckled nervously before standing up to get water and a wet cloth for the omegas

After the two of them had been cleaned, Jeno gave them both some water knowing how dehydrated they get after something like this. After making sure they had enough, he sat down between them, holding them both, Jaemin's head took the right collar and Renjun's took his left set of ribs, hidden beneath Jeno's muscle

"Jeno.. here.. have some.." Renjun offered, moving his neck to Jeno's mouth, giving him complete access to his blood. "You made sure we were cared for and hydrated... I'm doing the same for you." Jeno smiled before holding Renjun still and sinking his teeth into his neck.

Jaemin watched with a slight pang of jealousy in his chest. Renjun honestly didnt seem to mind Jeno biting him... he actually looked like he enjoyed it! Jaemin would be lying if he said he wasnt a little bit tempted to try letting Jeno bite him...
"Baby~ what are you thinking?~" Jeno asked, looking at the youngest, slightly concerned. Jaemin blinked a few times, getting the thoughts out of his head before humming in response, looking at Jeno.

"What were you thinking, kitten?" Jeno asked again, stroking Jaemin's back soothingly.
"N-nothing~"
"You sure? You can tell us anything~"
"Its ok, Jaeminie~ we're your mates, we wont judge anything you tell us." Renjun reassured.
The youngest bit his lip and shook his head.
"Dont worry about it. I'll tell u when I'm sure."
"Sure? You can tell us now,baby"
"Yeah... ill tell you later."

Jeno smiled softly and kissed Jaemin's forehead. "Love you nana." Jaemin smiled and snuggled further into Jeno's chest

.