It was the dusk before a full moon and the three mates were huddled together on their bed. Jaemin was sat next to Jeno, resting his head on his shoulder whilst Renjun was sat on both of their laps, resting in Jeno's chest. Being the Alpha to two omegas was a big responsibility for Jeno and right now, he wanted to spend time with them all together before Renjun starts to transform. He is a werewolf after all.

Renjun looked out the window and noticed the moon was out. He bit his lip nervously before feeling his eyes shift orange involuntarily. "J-jeno.." Renjun whimpered out, catching his Alpha's attention. Jeno hummed, moving a hand to the Omega's side to stroke and squeeze it reassuringly. "Yes?" He asked before noticing his eye colour. "Oh.."
"Its started.." Renjun spoke before getting off Jeno and walking out to the others. The two hybrids followed soon after. Jaemin held Renjun and kissed him softly, making him as calm as possible whilst Jeno went to ask Kun to go out in the woods for the night with Jaemin

"Dont stay out for too long and protect Jaemin." Kun responded before he began to transform more.
"Ok!" Jeno confirmed before moving over to his Renjun who had also started to transform more. "See you later~" Jeno said as he peppered his face with kisses before attaching their lips in a chaste kiss. When they pulled away, Jaemin back hugged him and kissed his neck softly. "You know we love you, yeah?" Jaemin said before Jeno smiled brightly and held Jaemin's hand to pull him away from Renjun who was almost in full wolf form. Renjun smiled before nodding and muttering a faint "go" before completing his transformation.

The two smiled at their wolf boyfriend before making their way out of their house.

.

Jeno's white ears reflected the light from the moon beautifully and Jaemin could not help but pinch and rub them in adoration. "They're so cute." Jaemin said with hearts in his eyes as he played with the Alpha's ears.
"Yours are cute too." Jeno remarked before stroking Jaemin's head and pinching his ears carefully. A few soft purrs could be heard escaping the omega at the gentle touch. Jaemin blushed in embarrassment and swatted away his hands.
"D-dont touch me!" Jaemin shouted at his Alpha before hiding his face in his arms. Jaemin always gets shy when he purrs even though he loves being touched by the Alpha and his other omega mate.
"But you're so cute when you purr!" Jeno said before kissing the boys head. Jaemin whined as Jeno pulled his head into his chest and dragged him into a clearing in the forest so they could see the moon. A few cherry blossoms decorated the trees around them and lit up nicely in the moon light.

Jaemin looked up and around him admiring the view surrounding him. "Its beautiful. We have to bring Renjun here another time." Just as he said that, they heard a pack of wolves howling and could distinctly recognise Renjun's voice among them. "They appear to be enjoying themselves." Jaemin said, earning a hum from Jeno. He looked a bit uneasy.

"Alpha.. is everything ok?" Jaemin asked. Jeno hugged Jaemin tighter and released a bit of his Alpha scent to distract his omega.
"Yeah. It's alright." He said, taking subtle sniffs of the air, thanking his enhanced senses.
"No. Somethings wrong. What is it?" Jaemin asked again, serious.
"We're not alone.. if it turns out to be something dangerous, my job as your Alpha is to protect you. If I'm hurt and can't protect you, I want you to run. Go back to the house and tell Kun what happened. Find me in the morning, ok?" Jaemin's breath hitched before he exhaled shakily. A few tears of fear ran down his cheeks which Jeno picked up on. He dried his eyes with the pads of his thumbs before kissing his cheek bones. "Ok, Jaeminie? I need you to say ok to me. If something bad happens, you need to promise me that you'll get yourself to safety especially if I'm hurt and the threat is still at large. Promise me now and say ok, Jaemin. Please." More tears began to leave Jaemin's eyes and a few left Jeno's too.
"Ok~" Jaemin said before sobbing quietly in Jeno's chest. The samoyed hybrid smiled sympathetically before letting off a calming scent for the omega cat hybrid whilst playing with his hair.

Jaemin was able to calm down a bit before he heard a twig snap near him. He gasped as his head whipped around to face the direction of the sound. Jeno noticed the fear and tightened his grip on the omega, letting off dominant pheromones. "Jen- " Jeno cut him off by covering his mouth with his hand, the other hand tracing comforting circles into his back.
"I love you." Jeno whispered quietly so only jaemin could hear before kissing him quickly. "And give this one to Renjun." He whispered again before kissing him again. "Tell him I love him too."
"No. You tell him yourself." Jaemin said before kissing his cheek. Jeno smiled before hearing footsteps comming towards them. It was a vampire.

"Lez go.." Jeno said as he held Jaemin protectively, guiding him out of the forest clearing, away from the thirsty vampire. The footsteps sped up. Jeno pushed Jaemin to walk faster so they wouldn't get caught. The footsteps started to sprint towards them and Jeno was quick to pick Jaemin up and run with him in his arms, the mass of Jaemin slowing him down a bit.

Jeno ran through the forest, desperate to get away from the predator behind them. He was slowly beginning to tire and the vampire was quickly catching up. "Remember what I said: if it catches me, run. Get back to the others. " Jaemin nodded and began to cry, holding onto Jeno.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the back of Jeno's shirt and pulled him backwards. Jeno panicked and threw Jaemin forwards "RUN!" Jeno shouted at Jaemin before trying to fight the vampire off being at a clear disadvantage. Jeno was tired from all that running and the vampire was energised from the smell of the blood pumping quickly through Jeno's body. His attempts were useless. The vampire held him against his chest so he could watch Jaemin run away and not escape the tight grip. A loud scream could be heard as the vampire bit into Jeno's neck and began to drink from him. Jaemin froze at the sound and let more tears flow at the sound before forcing his feet to take him back to the house.

.

Jeno's vision became blurry and his limbs became weak. He blinked and squeezed his eyes before opening them again only to notice his focus had been slowly slipping away. The vampire was long gone but blood kept pouring out of his neck, spilling onto the floor. He forced his legs to carry him home and his hands up to cover his neck to prevent the blood from falling but before he could apply any pressure onto it, his arms fell to his sides and everything started spinning. He collapsed. "Nana~ Injunie~" Jeno whispered before his eyes rolled back into his head as he passed out.

.

As soon as Jaemin got back to the house, he layed down on the bed and cried. Two wolves came to his bed, one being Renjun and the other being Kun. Renjun jumped on the bed with Jaemin and nudged him before sniffing him. Jaemin couldn't stop crying. He held Renjun and cried into his soft furs. "J-jeno's...." Jaemin started and Renjun turned around, wanting to listen. "Gone-" Jaemin muttered before crying some more, crying so much he lost all his energy and fell asleep with Renjun in his arms.