Double update :D

.

"Should we call Sicheng? Yuta would know what to do." Jisung suggested
"But Yuta's the king. He's probably busy.."
"Sicheng just had pups too~"
"What about Ten? I swear Johnny's unemployed~"
"No, hes a blacksmith."
"What about his brother, Mark? Hes Yuta's favourite servant so should get some time off if he asked and if its urgent. I could contact his boyfriend and ask-"
"No, Yangyang. I dont trust you and Donghyuck together."
"I said Mark-"
"Let's just get Johnny, there must be other blacksmiths to replace him-"
"No, the kingdom is preparing for war with another kingdom. They need the blacksmiths."
"Yangyang, call Haechan. Mark's absence will be the least problematic."
"Will do."
And with that, Yangyang took out his phone and called his new bestie

.

<time skip>
<Mark arrived>

.

"The vampire that attacked appears to have almost completely drained him or they wanted to drain him. Jaemin mentioned that there was a relatively large puddle of blood next to his neck so the vampire must have left knowing that there was still some blood in him. He must have left that blood there unwillingly as most vampires wouldn't leave that much to go to waste...
After he wakes up, no real difference should be noticed until later. Within the first few days, he should start craving foods that are richer in blood and his sleeping patterns will become irregular. His sense of smell would get stronger and more acute to the scent of blood. He should also be able to pick up the sound of a heartbeat. In a few days after that, he will need to drink blood, preferably fresh and from a humanoid being. In the first days of needing blood, he wont be able to tell the difference so he can drink animal blood. After he first drinks it, his powers will develop. His diet from then on will have to consist mainly of blood to maintain his health. He should have finished turning by roughly next week."

"What about everything that identifies him as a hybrid, an Alpha?"
"Nothing as long as it doesn't get in the way of what identifies him as a vampire too. His scent will stay the same to non vampires and he will be able to release pheromones still. He will be the same after turning but with extra powers and need to drink blood.. none of his personality should change that much-" Mark's explanation was cut off by a loud groan comming from Jeno. The two omegas looked at each other before rushing over to their Alpha.

"Jeno? Jeno, its us. We found you." Jaemin said whilst Renjun kept shaking him.
"Jeno~ wake up.... please~" Renjun pleaded as he kissed his cheek. Jaemin done the same before Jeno's eyes fluttered open and his hands reached over to his face and rubbed over it, groaning again. He blinked a couple times as he looked around the room. "Jaeminie~ you're safe.." Jeno smiled tiredly, cupping his cheek and sitting up. Jaemin smiled back and leaned his head into Jeno's hand. "You're ok too, Renjun?" Jeno asked, shifting his attention over to the other.
"Yes. I was so worried-"
"Dont worry. I'm fine." He smiled again before looking at Jaemin. Jeno's smile dropped.
"Jeno, a vampire bit you and almost drained you." Jaemin said seriously
"I remember.. gosh, you honestly scare me at times Jaemin ah."
"Go to our bed. I'll bring us food." Jaemin commanded, semi glaring at Jeno.
"Ok.. " Jeno complied before standing up and going towards their bed with Renjun following close behind.
"Who's the Alpha?" Chenle laughed before going back to playing with Jisung's fingers.
"He is. I'm just concerned and want him to be ok." Jaemin said before making his way over to the kitchen to get some food for the three.

.

<time skip>
<jaemin has food for the three>

.

"Jeno.. you have to eat.." Renjun said as he picked up some food and put it near Jeno's mouth, expecting him to eat it. Jeno pushed the food away and put it in Renjuns mouth instead.
"You two eat.. I'm not too hungry."
"But-"
"Leave it. He'll eat when he's hungry.." Jaemin sighed and put his food down on the table next to him. He looked at his omega before resting his head on Jeno's chest, Renjun doing the same. "He'll be ok. I know he will be. He always is." Jaemin cupped his cheek before kissing him softly "Dont worry so much.. it'll be ok. He'll be ok." Jaemin said reassuringly. Jeno smiled at the cute sight as he kissed both their heads. The two smiled before moving up slightly on Jeno's body to his face and attacking it with light, playful kisses. "I love both of you so much." Jeno smiled before kissing them both softly, conveying as much love as he could through the kiss.

"You feel cold.."
"I noticed that too. Get under the blankets, I want you warm for when we cuddle with you." Jaemin agreed before hugging his arm and playing with his hair, delivering cute kisses to his bicep. The Alpha smiled fondly at the hybrid as he stroked his head, earning a few soft purrs from him. "Ok.. I must make you both happy." Jeno sighed dramatically as he got under the covers and let the sheets warm him. The two smiled, happy at his compliance as they slipped into the sheets with him and cuddled into his chest, enjoying his scent. Jeno held the two of them in a gentle hug as he closed his eyes and enjoyed being with the two he loved the most.

Time skip
<three days later>

.

Jeno lay in bed with both his omegas in his arms, his head buried in their necks. The two were scared. Since his attack, he's been acting differently. His personality was still the same but slight behavioral changes were noticed for example he would bury his head in their necks and sniff them when Jaemin would usually do that and he would comment more on their emotions. They thought that it might be because of his enhanced senses, that he could hear their heart beats and smell their blood. They both hoped that he wouldn't suddenly loose control and bite them in the night. Renjun bit his lip nervously as Jeno pulled the two closer. Jaemin noticed this and slowly rubbed Renjun's chest, calming him a bit.

"Are you two ok? You've been acting strange." Jeno asked sincerely, looking at the two omegas worriedly. the two looked at each other before looking back at Jeno. "We're ok..." Jaemin said before holding Renjun and moving towards Jeno to cuddle some more. "No. What is it? Since the attack, both of you have been acting strange around me and been around Kun more often than not. This is the first time since a few days ago that we've cuddled like this without falling asleep. Is this because I might hurt you? I always could have hurt you and I never have. Tell me whats the matter."

Jeno's aggression and frustration was apparent to the omegas. It frightened them and caused them to jump back a bit before moving towards each other, staring at their alpha. "We...." Renjun started before pausing, looking at his hands which were now folded in his lap. Jaemin looked at Renjun, concerned before continuing for him. "We're scared. we know this might be a hard time for you too because your changing species but we're scared. You keep smelling us, our blood and we feel uncomfortable, that's why we've been going to Kun. He the only other alpha and we need that scent to comfort us. We would go to you but.... you're the reason why we need the comfort." Jaemin sighed before looking over at Renjun who had just started to cry silently. "We miss you, Jeno! We want to be with you just as much as you want to be with us! We just want everything to go back to normal-" Renjun whispered the last part before his voice cracked and he started crying more. Jeno reached forward to hold and comfort his omega but Jaemin picked him up and took him out of the room. "I'm so sorry Jeno. We love you but you won't exactly help the situation." Jaemin looked at his alpha sympathetically before leaving to comfort the crying boy.