chapter 12

"Baby, wake up... You're coming with me today.." Yuta whispered, gently shaking Sicheng awake. "Hmm?" "Sichengie, I woke up a bit earlier to ask Kun if he would be ok if I take you for the day, he said it's fine and if it's ok with you, you're coming with me for the day.." Sicheng blinked and sat up, looking at Yuta "Do you want to come with me?" Yuta asked softer, realising that him talking too much confused his tired mind.
"....."
"Do you want to stay here?"
"Y-yuta... what's happening??"
"I'll give you a bit more time.." Yuta said, stroking Sicheng's head and moving him every once in a while to keep him awake.

"Are you ok now?" Yuta asked, gently moving him to face him. Sicheng hummed in response. "Are you listening to me?" Sicheng nodded. "Good. Do you want to come to the palace with me today? Kun said you could..." Sicheng hummed and smiled before kissing Yuta's cheek. "I'll come. Are you gonna doll me up again?" Sicheng asked eagerly. "Only if you want me to." Yuta said smirking slightly. Sicheng smiled brightly and hugged Yuta tightly "shall we go?" Yuta asked, Sicheng nodded and they both were teleported to Yuta's room in the palace.

.

─=≡Σᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

.

"Beautiful, just like last time." Yuta complimented as Sicheng stepped out of the dressing rooms with his outfit, hair and make-up done perfectly. "My servant has a boyfriend and I have requested to meet him today. Care to join me?" Sicheng smiled and nodded. "Of course." "Good boy.." Yuta thumbed Sicheng's cheek before grabbing his hand. "Let's go." He said before leading him into the room his advisors were in before.

They entered to find two males, both younger than themselves, kneeling in front of them with their heads down. They were both very formally dressed and Yuta recognised one to be his servant, Mark. "Stand." Yuta said, sitting down. The two boys stood. "Good morning, my King."
"Did you rest well, Mark?"
"Yes I did. We both did, actually.."
Yuta smiled at Mark before turning to Sicheng. "Sicheng, this is my servant, Mark and what must be his boyfriend, Donghyuck." Sicheng turned to the two with a friendly smile on his face "pleasure to meet you both." Sicheng said smoothly nodding at each of them. "Mark, this is my partner, Sicheng." Mark smiled before bowing. "Lovely to finally meet you. Yuta has told me a lot about you."

"Come here, Donghyuck." Yuta commanded and Donghyuck's legs began to shake as he walked up to him "Can you talk?" Yuta asked, inspecting the boy's scared expression. "Y-yes. I c-can t-talk." Donghyuk said quietly. "You nervous?" Yuta asked again. "Yes." Was his reply. Yuta sighed and stood up to be in front of him. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you." Yuta reasured making him nod slightly.

"You're a mermaid?"
"Yes.."
"Tropical sun?"
"Yes..."
"That might explain your rather dark complexion.. You're handsome, Donghyuk." Donghyuk smiled at the compliment. "Thank you~''
"You honestly seem terrified... stick around here for a little bit, just to loosen up, ok? Is there anything I can get you?" Yuta asked, trying not to scare him further. "It's ok, i-i'm fine." Donghyuk responded, giving a shy smile. Yuta nodded, sitting back down. "Mark." Yuta called, Donghyuk turned and ran back to where he was before as Mark stepped up before Yuta. "Yes, sir?"
"Is he ok? Did I scare him?"
"No, he gets very anxious around new people.. I didn't expect it to be this bad today.."
"Oh. Ask him if he wants to stay. If not, he can leave, I won't hold it against him."
"Of course.." Mark bowed at Yuta before turning to Sicheng "Good morning, Mr.Dong. I couldn't help but notice that your looks are rather cute so I had to mention it." Mark said all in one breath, bowing very low to the wolf, cheeks flushed pink. Sicheng chuckled at his words and current state. "Thank you. You too, are very cute." Mark smiled brightly before walking rather quickly to Donghyuk to ask if he wanted to stay or not.

Yuta threw one leg over the arm rest as he watched Mark comfort Donghyuk. He smiled softly at the sight whilst feeling guilty about him being so anxious around him. He sighed before thumbing Sicheng's knuckles. "How are you feeling?" Yuta asked, turning his complete attention to Sicheng.
"Those two are cute." Sicheng commented.
"Yup, they are. Mark wouldn't stop talking about him so I made him bring him so I could meet him. They seem happy together."
"Yeah~"

"How are you feeling tho?"
"I kinda want a hug."
"Awww, baby~"
"Don't react like that unless you're gonna hug me right now and let me fall asleep in your lap whilst you run your fingers through my hair." Sicheng blushed madly
"Your cute. I'll let you do that tonight then."
"Wow. I didnt actually expect you to be ok with that. Can I be in wolf form?"
"If you prefer it like that.."
Sicheng smiled excitedly and kissed Yuta's hand.

.

"He is very anxious, I think it's pretty bad. I'll come back with him next week if that's ok with you." Mark explained, kneeling on one knee.
"That's ok. I don't want him being like that." Mark stood up, bowed and escorted Donghyuk out of the hall.
"Poor Donghyuk. If Mark told me that he was nervous when meeting new people, I wouldn't have asked to meet him so suddenly..."
"It's ok, you didn't know." Yuta sighed. "Come here, Sicheng." Yuta called making Sicheng stand and walk over to him. Yuta tapped his thighs signalling him to sit on his lap, Sicheng did.

The vampire looked up at the werewolf in his lap before resting his head in his chest. The wolf responded by stroking his head and kissing his hair. Yuta sighed again before hugging the younger. "Alpha... what's wrong?"
"I don't quite know... let's just stay like this for a bit longer."
"Don't you have other things to do?"
"What's so important that the people can't wait for their king? Besides, they want me there. I don't want to be there." Sicheng hummed in agreement before he went back to comforting Yuta. "Also, Sicheng.."
"Hmm?"
"I like it when you call me Alpha." Sicheng blushed before slapping Yuta's head. "I didn't do it on purpose.."
"I know. I still like it." Yuta smiled, pulling Sicheng into his chest.