二十

2 months later

.

Jeno and Jaemin sat in bed together, waiting for their omega to come back from the coffee shop with Sicheng who decided to pay a visit with Yuta and his four pups. Jaemin's title of 'omega' has long since been forgotten as his submission faded and dominance grew.

Jaemin swirled his fingers around and a tiny ice crystal appeared hovering above his fingers. Jaemin smiled to himself and made the crystal do stuff like spin around and get bigger. He giggled slightly having amused himself before he threw it at Jeno who gasped before groaning.
"Why?"
"Bored."

"Why are you bored, Nana? I'm right here!"
"I know but you're just sitting there." Jeno got up and straddled Jaemin, grinding their crotches together.
"Is it boring now?" Jaemin moaned slightly and stopped Jeno's movements.
"I was after a cuddle, Nono.. you could have mentioned that you wanted me inside you.." Jeno blushed and cuddled the younger whilst straddling him, hiding his face.

"You've only domed me once.. it's not fair." Jeno pouted before feeling Jaemin's hands on his ass.
"I didnt top tho... You really are a sub ain't you.." Jaemin said in a mocking tone, stroking along his spine making the elder shiver and blush.
"Do u wanna cockwarm me?" Jaemin asked, Jeno nodded almost too enthusiastically causing a giggle to leave Jaemin. "Come on then.. maybe we could give Injunie a little show when he gets back.."

Before they even had time to do anything, they could smell the two omegas arriving back home. "Maybe some other time.." Jaemin suggested. Jeno reluctantly nodded as he rested his head in the youngers collar "have you ever even had something inside you?" Jeno tensed before slowly nodding his head. Jaemin raised an eyebrow "what?"
"M-my finger.." Jaemin raised his eyebrow more as he slipped on a lube coated glove and circled his rim. Jeno shuddered and held onto the younger "n-nana- 's not clean"
"I know.. I'm wearing a glove." Jaemin said as he kissed the elders temple and slipped the finger inside him, thrusting it slightly, getting Jeno to mewl. "Keep my finger warm.." Jaemin instructed as he pushed it in deeper, hitting his sweet spot. Jeno yelped and clung onto him as Jaemin rubbed it slightly. Jaemin soon stopped his movements and let Jeno get used to having his finger inside him. Jeno sighed and clung onto Jaemin as he let his mind wonder.

Was Jaemin still an omega?
His omega scent was still there but it had clouded into one of a more neutral rank. The question baffled Jeno a bit.

"Are you... an omega still?" Jeno asked curiously.
"Hmm?" Jaemin wanted Jeno to elaborate but Jeno got shy and told him to forget it.
"I think I am still technically an omega but.. I dont feel like I am. An Alpha's dominance wouldn't allow me to hold them like this whilst they beg to be fucked and an omegas submission wouldn't allow it either.. I dont think that either of us really are Alphas or omegas anymore other than the fact that your seal is on your right shoulder, mines on the left. I react to an Alpha's dominance and you to an omega's submission however,  not fully. I guess we always will be, but not fully.."

Jeno stopped listening to Jaemin half way through his explanation and just stared at him, smiling happily. "Hey! You werent listening!"
"You're beautiful, Nana~" Jaemin blushed despite being called that so many times before. Jaemin didn't have to say anything back as he pulled Jeno back into him, holding him firmly.

"You're gorgeous.." Jaemin replied unnecessarily, kissing Jeno's ear "I'm gonna take my finger out, ok?" Jeno nodded and the younger slipped his finger out, earning a whimper from Jeno. "Let your wings out.. I want to see them."

Jeno obeyed, stretching his wings when they left his back. He sat back on his heels, presenting himself with his large wings standing proud behind him before he pointed at Jaemin.
"You too! It's not fair otherwise!" Jaemin smiled and let his out too. His were about the same size, just slightly smaller..

This time, Jaemin dived into Jeno's arms
"Alpha.. hold me.." Jaemin wined, releasing his omegas scent. Jeno growled and released his Alpha scent, holding the Omega.

"Can I bite you?"
"I was about to ask that aswell."
"I guess the answer is both yes.."
"Hmm." The younger nodded before moving to Jeno's neck and biting harshly, softly suckling at the holes in his neck, drinking the blood whilst Jeno done the same.

Jeno's wings were the first to move, they bent and touched the base of Jaemin's wings. Jaemin jumped at the sudden contact before relaxing as he felt Jeno's hands and his wings caress his back at the same tempo. Jaemin then decided to do the same, bending his wings over to touch the base of Jeno's.

Just as they both got fully relaxed, the bedroom door opened, revealing a confused Renjun and Sicheng who was cooing at the sight. "H-hello, Sicheng hyung~" Jeno greeted, slightly embarrassed to have been seen in such a state whilst Jaemin blushed.

"Hi hi guys!" Sicheng greeted back before pushing Renjun towards the two. "Don't be shy, join them :) "
"But what about you?"
"I'll probably spend some time with Kun gē... if not, then either Yuta or some of the others :) You are used to them drinking your blood, yes?"
"Y-yeah-"
"Join them... they want you with them." Renjun nodded and hugged Sicheng before running towards the two and sitting between them. "Cuties" Sicheng smiled to himself before shutting the door and finding Kun.

Winwin cameo appearance

"We missed you♡" Jeno smiled, giving his omega a kiss on his temple.
"I missed you both too." Renjun said as he traced the marks on his neck given to him by the two vampires. The two smiled down at him before Jaemin started nibbling at his neck

"Can we?" Jaemin asked carefully. Despite being almost certain on what the answer would be, he wanted to ask before doing anything. Just to be sure that Renjun was ok with it.
Renjun stiffened and shook his head looking away slightly, finding that rather tricky as he was quite literally surrounded by the two.
"Why? What's wrong?" Jeno asked, picking up on the change in scent and body language.
"I- ..(..) I need to tell you both something.." Renjun stuttered a bit before noticing their worried glances.
"What is it baby? Tell us.."
"I.. I...."
"Yes?"
"T-the contraceptives I used to take stopped working a while back and I didnt realise until now.."
"?"
"!?"
Renjun carefully lifted his shirt up, revealing a small but noticeable bump. "I-im pregnant..." Renjun stiffened, noticing their shocked expressions "I- I couldnt tell you as soon as i realised b-because i was in the vampire world with Sicheng.. i-its grown since, .. i-"

Jaemin cut Renjun off by laughing and clapping his hands as he bounced up and down slightly. "You're prEgNAAAAANT!" Jaemin yelled happily before falling on top of him, kissing all over his face. "Do you know whose it is? Mine or Jeno's?"
"I-I want it to be a surprise.. w-wanna wait till they're born." Jaemin smiled and cuddled into Renjun's back, rubbing his stomach.

It took a bit longer for Jeno to process what Renjun was saying but once he did, he carefully lifted Renjun's shirt again and gently caressed the bump before kissing it. "I'll look after both you and the baby regardless of whether its mine or Nana's.. I love you both so much."
"Don't you mean the three of us?" Jeno paused before nodding, laughing slightly to himself at his mistake.

"Does Sicheng hyung know?"
"He was the first person I told about it.."
Jaemin gasped slightly "Could it be twins!? Like, ones mine and the others Jeno's!?"
"Is that possible?"
"Idk." Renjun and Jaemin laughed before Jeno's wings folded around them both. Jaemin copied, folding his around the two aswell.

"Bite Jeno.. the babies need blood~"
"They only drink human😌" Renjun sassed as he closed his eyes, cuddling into Jeno's chest.
"Fair.."
"You two are looking pretty pale yourselves.. are you feeding correctly?"
"..."
"Make sure you guys do.. they're gonna be drinking from you both first bc my blood production isnt as good."
The two vampires smiled and hugged Renjun securely, taking it in turns to rub his bump~

"Theyll be so pretty.. I wouldn't want this any other way."
"They'll be so strong.."
"I'll love them forever.. I'll love you both forever. "
Renjun was beyond happy. His two mates, suffocating him with love whilst his cub was growing inside him. They all knew their future was going to be happy..

.

This was meant to be the end but I decided to write more 🙈🙈