Chapter Twenty Six: sunset

It was noon and Dabi was at his home as he picked some of the stuff up from the floor and clean a bit. He picked the coat that was left on the couch after the night Izuku had dropped it off. "Huh....my scent went away..." he said as he smelled it and instead of smelling his cologne and cigarettes is what Izuku said he smelled a fresh soft pines and a bit of sweetness.

"I'll visit him" Dabi said as he put it on before making his way to Izuku place but when he got there he saw Izuku's father who was planting in some sunflowers.

When Koya saw Dabi she had ran towards him barking and pulling Dabi by his pants "hey hey, stop that" Izuku's father as he made his way towards them "Dabi? What are you doing here" he asked "huh you remembered my name" "that's because izuku talks about you" "oh really? "In a good way?" "...".

"FUCK MEN" "yep"

"I HATE HIM FUCKGXYS-FATHER IM GOING TO COMMIT MURDER" "ok"

"LIKE WTF-I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO MARRY ME AND TAKE ME OUT AND HES WITH A DUCK? WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT HIMDKSNSH-"

"I JUST WANTED TO MARRY HIM-" "....." "wait-" "good to know izuku" "FUCK IT-ITS HIS FAULT" "mhm" "ITS ALL OF THE ANNOYING BLONDE GUY FUALT MY GOD-"

"Yeah sorta" "oh- Anyways is he uh home?" "Uh no he isn't, he's at the beach actually" "really? He said he doesn't like the beach" "that's must've been someone else because he loves the beach so much that kid bought one to keep for a damn year" "oh wow...."

.

.

.

.

"Forever......ever ever we are young...." "forever we are young...." Izuku sung softly as he watched the sunset reflect on the ocean.  He sighed as he picked some of the sand and letting it fall out of his hands.

"Under the flower petals raining down....I run..." "so lost in this maze..." he whispered before looking back at the sunset.

"Hey, I thought you didn't like the beach" he turned to see Dabi who was walking towards him "I don't" "your father said you love it" "he's a lair" "really?" "Yeah sure...."

"...I did love the beach, but lately I never have time to visit it, my dad makes me train and then I have to go home and finish some things for the league and if it's not that than it's me going to bar for some meeting"

"But today I actually got the chance...." he said softly before looking back seeing that sunset was almost gone.

"Do...you still want to marry me?"