Chapter Five: stop looking at me...

Izuku sighed and looked at clothes that were on his lap and looked back at the league. "Can't you guys leave? I don't like changing in front of others" "why? We won't do anything!" Toga said and he raised a brow "I don't trust you guys, especially you and scar face" he said and Dabi chuckled "just think of it the same way you do when your in the changing room with the guys-" "I don't change with them" "eh?"

"I don't, I wear my costume under my school uniform" "pfft-What?" He stared at the laughing Dabi and sighed "do you have it on right now?" He asked and Izuku shook his head "aw man, I wanted to know what your costume was" "it's just shorts and a shirt attached to each other, technically a jumpsuit" "wow, how lame" "bruh, you straight up have some jacket on and a t shirt dude"

"Yeah but I look hot in it" "but I look like a sexy whore is what midnight told me" "pfft-What?!?" "She's the one who designed it for me" "man now I REALLY want to see you in it" "bruh, whatever I'll just change..." "yay!" "Ok now I don't want to...." "tch, your embarrassed to undress in front of a girl?" "Uh no it's not that" "don't worry you won't have to date her dude, she's just weird" "bruh, i don't even like girls"

"Wtf, so you like guys?" "I do, I'm only interested in men" "didn't expect that" "yeah sure whatever..."  Izuku lifted his shirt and shivered as he felt the cold hit his bare chest and back. "Whoa...where's all the fat?" Dabi asked and he frowned "what do you mean?" "I can see your ribs!" Toga said and Izuku sighed.

"Your pretty curvy once you remove that baggy shirt" "ew...back off pervert" "they look soft, wonder if they are" "...what?..." "uwahhhh!" "Don't touch me there!" "Wow~ who knew Dabi was a perv!" Toga said and giggled.

Izuku glared at Dabi who was on the floor and was smirking at Izuku until he chuckled. "Hey Kurogiri" "mm?" "Put me with this one, I'd like to burn people with him".