Chapter Thirty: jealousy

Dabi was sitting down on the sand as he watched Izuku slip his dress shirt off before walking into the water.

He watched Izuku as he thought to himself about how happy izuku looks playing with the water. He never saw someone look like that before, he smiled before he removed his shirt and jeans before joining Izuku who looked at him before smiling softly. "You don't feel cold?" He asked Izuku who shook his head "no, I dont"

"You've always liked the cold huh?" "Yeah sorta" "no wonder you're always cold" Dabi pulled izuku by his waist leaning in making Izuku smile softly as he put his hand on Dabi's cheek as he pulled himself closer going in for a kiss. It was a soft one till it turned into a messy and heated one that left the two gasping for air.

Later on in the night the two were at Dabis place sitting infront of the fire place where the two were eating the cake Izuku had made "I didn't knew you could bake" Dabi said as he took a bite "you don't know me well, the people that do know that I bake for people or for myself when I'm tired sometimes when im overthinking stuff too"

"Huh, well is there anything else I should know?" "Hm....I love 80's music, I mean I like music from around this time but I mainly love music from back then like...Prince, Madonna, Lionel, Michael is pretty cool too but Prince is honestly my favorite, kinda an idol of mine" "huh...."

"I sew too" "pfft-" "stop" "you sew?" "Yes" "I don't believe you" "I do" "but you don't even like walking" "ha, well I sew when I'm not lazy you know, When I was little for some reason I had a lot do dolls and my mom would teach me how to make clothes for dolls" "and now I make clothes too and fix some too" "what type do you make?"

".....baby clothes" "baby clothes-" "stop laughing ok, I make toddlers ones too" "oh my god" "stop!"

The next day Izuku was on a mission with his father where they had to keep a look out around some famous person because apparently some villain plans on killing them.

"So if the villain does end up killing the dude do we run?" "What-no Izuku" "I'm not gonna look useless the fuck, I'm gonna run you can stay" "seriously Izuku?" "Yep, Besides no one likes the guy anyways" "oh my god...."

"Cane we get McDonald's after this?" "No" "Jack?" "No" "dumplings?" "No izuku, we're not eating after this" "but I'm hungry" "you're always hungry" "well I wasn't before but now I want to eat all day-"

"Ah what the-You? What are you doing let go of me" Izuku said trying to remove Hawks hand that was wrapped around his neck. "Stay away" "what-" "I said stay away!" He shouted pressing hard on Izuku who had no reaction that made Hawks a bit confused.

"I'll be glad to stay away from you" "Not just from me" "from who else-" "FROM DABI" "ok?" "What the hell is wrong with you?" "What do you mean" "you're not reacting to me nearly killing you" "do you want me to react?"

"Obviously it makes it more fun to see you in-" Hawks was cut off by Izuku letting out a moan before asking him to go harder. His eyes widened before letting go of Izuku who fell on the ground. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" "Dunno" "you're a slut!" "Thanks, I got it from my friend"

"Izuku! Where are you?" "Gotta go, see ya I guess" Izuku said before shouting after his dad.