Chapter Twenty four: Mission

"Oh my god the flash-its brighter than my life and future" Izuku mumbled as he tried to look regular while the photographs took pictures.

Once that was over Izuku had entered the building seeing the other hero's and people all dressed up, some talking some drinking and others getting their photos taken.

"Can I go home now?" "No" "whyyy, I'm not even a hero" "you practically are" "what-" "excuse me, but your outfit seems to catch my attention may I take your photos?" "Uhhh....." "yes you can he has nothing better to do" "what-" "thanks"

"So.....like this?" "Yes, stay like that ok....one two three....perfect!" "Huh...." "now if you don't mind will untie your robe and just put your hands on your hips slightly opening the robe and just looking at me like this-" "ok, so this?" "Yep, that's amazing! We'll definitely have you on the cover-" "what-" "we're taking photos of the hero's and putting them on the covers, we're choosing three of the best and your might be one of them"

"I'm not even a hero I'm just the kid of one hero" "you kinda are, you've been on the news before about taking down some villains with your father, you're ranked number thirteen"  "wow....the hell did I Not know about this-"

"One two three pose" "wait-"

"You're done?" Hisashi asked as Izuku walked towards him who rubbed his eyes "I'm never letting them take my pictures my eyes grin now and I feel like they got a whole nude" "that's your fault for choosing that outfit" "what? I haven't dressed up like this before In years" "I know" "I remember the time when you had worn a jumpsuit with some type of waist cose or something" "yep"

"Why do you dress like that anyways?" "Because said I'm not a whole rectangle like all men I HAVE A SMALL WAIST AND IF I WASNT SO SKINNY I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A HOUR GLASS BODY" "WITCH ID TOTALLY LOVE TO HAVE" "Um you kinda do"

"I don't" "you do" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "....no" "yes-wait-"

"Anyways I'll be going, don't do something weird" "yeah I'll take a nap under the table"

"Nap under the table? You're lazy" "huh-what the fuck-how are you here-HEY"

"Shhhh I'm just here to pick you up" Dabi said flicking Izuku's forehead making him frown. "For what?" "Mission" "ugghhh no, I don't have time" "busy?" "Yes and no" ".....I like your outfit, looks like those things from those movies" "yeah whatever, but I'm still not going" "but you have to, boss said it himself"

"Fine....better be quick" He said as he walked to one of the tables where there was different type of masks and he grabbed a black glittery one before making his way back to Dabi to see that Hawks was there "I forgot he also comes to these...." he mumbled as he watched Hawks kiss Dabi before leaving and looking at Izuku smiling.

"He's not coming?" "Nope" "wow" "come on, let's go"

.

.

.

.

"Oh my goddddddd UA? AGAIN?!" Izuku whined "yup, boss needs something from them so we're distracting the others" "wow, amazing waste of time"

"Hey make me a sword" "come on, I have a idea" "....fine" Izuku's palm started to shine as the crystal sword formed and when it did he handed it to Dabi who smirked before putting it in flames.

"A what the fuck-" "what? Perfect weapon" Dabi said slicing the tree in half making Izuku frown "global warming Dabi, nature, educate yourself and by the way you just gave away our hiding spot" "oh-"Dumbass"

"Well let's attack cup-" "don't, don't start with the nicknames before I stab you" Izuku pointed the small knife towards dabi face. "Ok.....put it down"