Chapter Twenty: rude...

"Ugh, what are you naming her?" Hisashi asked Izuku who was happily putting on a collar on the dog.

"Koya" "that's a stupid name it's not even a real name" "you're stupid" "Izuku is swear-" "come on Koya! Let's go to my room, you'll be staying with me"

"At least he's not moody anymore...."

"I have this little teepee, I can put one of my pillows inside or a blanket, make it your bed" Izuku said as he pulled out a white teepee. After fixing a bed for her he was smiling as he played with the dog through out the past few minutes.

When it was night he had finished brushing his teeth and was fixing his bed as he got himself under the covers, "night Koya" he said with a smile before laying down in bed and turning the lights off. A minute or two have passed and Koya was already under the sheets of Izuku's bed staring at window trying to sleep.

Well they may be a pup, but they can still protect, considering the fact that She was biting Dabi's pants tugging it and barking before biting him.

"Ah what the fuck-why is there some dog her-" "Koya? What's wrong-oh...." "this is yours?" Dabi said picking the pup that was lightly growling. "Yeah, she's mine" Izuku said as he grabbed her from him and went back to his bed. "I thought you didn't like dogs" "who said that?"

"Just figured since you don't like some stuff" "hm.....why are you here?" "What do you mean? You should know by now that I like seeing you" "Ah and I hate seeing you" ".....are you still mad?" "No" "so? Why do you hate seeing me?" "Because you're annoying, and I don't like you"

"Just because of that?" "Sh, go away I want to "sleep" "sleep? For what it's pretty early" "I like to sleep, also tomorrow is the sports festival, if I lose I'm dead"

"Just skip that stupid crap" "idiot, my father is being strict about it, I can't just skip it".

"You hero's are weird....whatever, let me know when you lose" "fuck you"