Chapter Forty four: Oh get I guess 💅🏽

A few months have passed and Izuku was looking at himself in the mirror with wide eyes "noooo no oh my god not the abs-they're like starting to be more noticeable" "bruh, arent abs like the best thing?" Hari asked "no....not for me, I hate getting them" "well what did you expect? You've been working out and training a lot"

"Ugh this sucks" "hey at least your stitches are fading, wasn't that your biggest insecurity?" "Not really, the only thing I liked about the stitches is that I got to scare and make children cry" "lol, that one kid that ran away screaming" "haha, that was funny"

"Hey Wanna go get some piercings?" "Mm...no" "Aw come on! We haven't done nothing crazy in our life" "we already have" "but we're still stupid teenagers so come on! Let's go do more stuff"

"Some other day, I'm pretty tired" " "no pero pa sta con el pinche novio no estás cansada puta" "EXCUSE ME" "mhm, you heard me"  "fuck you" "fuck you too bitch" "oh wait no you already been fucked" "are you serious hari?" "Bitch do I look like I'm joking" "well you look like a clown" "bitch shut up you look like Frankenstein" "at least I don't have to wear some bracelet to have regular hair" "AT LEAST MY HAIR IS USEFUL I KILL WITH IT" "AND I KILL WITH MY BARE HANDS"

"Sometimes I wish I lived alone with Inko, you too tho" Hisashi told Koya as he listened to the two argue.

                        3 hours later

"Wanna get some Chick-fil-A?" Hari asked peeping through Izuku's door "Ew no they're homophobic" "but their food isn't?" "....only if you pay" "bitch get in the car"

"BITCH SAY IT TO MY FACE" Izuku sat on the bench with his milkshake holding Hari's hoops as he records him fight a girl. "BITCH YOU PROBABLY GOT THIS FROM THE DOLLA STORE" he said throwing the wig "IZUKU YOU BETTER BE GETTING MY GOOD ANGLE"

"I am"

"Ok bitch let's go before she calls her daddy, she's probably a Cheeto supporter" "hey don't do Cheetos like that" "you right"

"And that's basically how we almost went to jail" Izuku told his father and Dabi who just looked at the two with a concern face "what? The bitch deserved it, she had a flat ass, flat boobs too, I mean small tits are cute but not hers" "pfft-" "my tits were huge" "Hari you have no boobs" "bitch I hade huge melons in my past life" "oh....cool, I think I might've had no boobs at all..." "gurl you look like you'd have a c cup" "oh...cool"