Chapter twenty nine: wanna go out?

The next day Izuku had said his goodbye to Dabi in the morning after spending the night with him. And when he did he had a thought before smiling.

He went downstairs to see Hari eating breakfast while his father cooked the rest "hey Izuku" "hm?" "Remember this?" Hari said pulling out a vinyl "yeah I remember" "it has that one song you used to play all the time because you were in love" "I know" "wanna play it?" "No" "why?" "I hate it" "your lame"

"Thanks" "oh! I found this!" Hari said before pulling out a box that was violet with a photo taped on that was Izuku with Hari"Where the hell did you find that?" "Attic" "what were you doing in there" "cleaning it out" "why?"

"Cuz it'll be my room, I'm moving in beach" "wait why?" "Why not?" "Anyways look at youuuu you look so small and cute" "bruh" "anyways let's open it" "but I thought we were gonna open it when we're officially adults?" "Oh my god-let's uh open this later when we're alone-". Hari's aid before laughing

"Ok....."

"Anyways, I'm gonna go to the store later to buy decorations and stuff, wanna come?" "Only if you pay for my stuff" "wow, still haven't changed I guess but sure?"

"Ok cool" "but you have to help paint the room" "nevermind" "Izuku-" "it's just too much work for me" "my god your lazy" "I know"

"Well I'm just gonna eat and then lay around before I help out so let me eat now" "sure whatever"

.

.

.

"You're painting the room green?" "Pastel green you dork" "I'm not a dork" "you kinda are" "I'm not" "whatever" "so why does color?" "Cuz I like it" "hm" "I thought you'd chose  pink to be honest" "I was but that's I decided to chose this color". "Also you're helping me out to decorate" "cool"

After painting the two had gone to some stores to buy stuff while the paint dried. He was looking at the colognes seeing witch type he likes "oh, Johnny has been the model for this one" Izuku told himself as he picked up the cologne spraying it on his arm before smelling it.

"It's smells....it smells like.....Dabi..." he frowned before smelling it again only to think of Dabi again. "Isn't it his birthday today....."

"Hey Hari!" Izuku shouted as he ran to Hari who was pushing the cart "what?" "Let me put these stuff here, also I won't get to help out" "bitch what?" "I'm gonna be busy" "baking?" Hari asked grabbing the cake mix while raising a brow "yep, I'll also be out later so yeah sorry" "wow whatever, better save me a piece you slut" "sure I will"

.

.

.

"Hahaha why is it built like that?" "Cuz I made it look like the one Hagrid made for Harry" "ohhhh that's true, I haven't see the movies in a while" "I still watch them, here hand me the box" "sure"

Izuku put the cake in the box along with a candle before smiling "I'll be back" "k, let me know if you find a hot guy" "ahah sure"

Dabi was home just sitting down on the ground as he looked at the flame he held in his hand before he turned to  the door when he heard a knock. "Who the hell is that" he mumbled before getting up and going the the door and opening it to see Izuku.

"Wanna go to the beach?"