Chapter Eleven: ....

Izuku was at home and he was going through his closet to see what to wear.

Dabi was with him too, he tried getting rid of him but he just wouldn't leave to so he's stuck with him.

"Question" "what?" He asked as he removed his shirt. "Why are you so....." "so what?" "So gorgeous?" ".....get out" "what-why? I just said you're gorgeous" "yeah, and I don't like getting compliments" "why?" "Cuz it's stupid" "no it isn't, complaints are supposed to make you feel special"

"Good to know"  "....so you really don't care?" "No, why would I?" "....you're weird....but I like that" "Jesus...."

"Izuku" "oh-uh I'm changing!" Izuku said doing signals to Dabi to hide. "Hurry up" "ok ok...." Izuku opened the door and saw his father who was holding a box "what is it?" He asked and his father opened the rest of the door walking in.

"I got you something" he said making Izuku frown. 'Since when does this old man get me things...'

"Oh....uh...why? What is it?" He asked and his father took the item out of the box placing it on Izuku's table. He backed away and revealed a  turntable making Izuku stare at it and back at his father. "I also got these" he said taking out a few records showing them to Izuku making him smile.

"Really? Thanks....I like them" he said and his father stared at him before walking away "I'll be leaving soon, dont do anything reckless" he said before closing the door.

Izuku was looking through the records forgetting that Dabi was here and that he was standing right behind him. "This one......" he mumbled staring at it before taking it out and placing it on the turn table and playing it.

"Baby love never felt so good, And I'd doubt if it ever could" "not like you hold me, hold me" "oh baby, love never felt so fine" "and I'd doubt if it's ever mine, not like you hold me, hold me"

Is what the song played making Izuku smile until he flinched when he felt a hand touch his waist. "What-" "this is a love song isn't it?" Dabi said pulling him close making him frown.

"I don't know....let go of me" he said before Dabi went and sat down still having Izuku in his arms who was frowning with a hint of blush.

"I told you to let go of me..." he said making Dabi hum "you're small, and you're kinda cold, I'm just warming you" he told Izuku who sighed.