Chapter thirty two: night

After Hari left Izuku had sighed as he layed on his bed. "You were small" "I guess, I wonder what Toya does now...." "did you actually like him?" "Eh I guess I did, I mean I knew I found him attractive ok-but at some point I ended up liking him because he was pretty comforting to me"

"Is that so?" "Yep, I really loved his hair tho, it was so soft and white" Dabi chuckled making Izuku confused. "What?" "Nothing" "come on tell me" "no, I'll tell you some other time" "you suck"

Izuku got up from the bed going to his closet grabbing a set of pjs before walking to his bathroom. "I'm gonna take a bath and sleep there" "what-" "don't do weird things, and if you hear my dad just hide somewhere I guess"

"Aw, can't I join you?" "No" "why not?" "Cuz I don't want you to" "now shut up" "so mean" "I'm not mean Dabi" "you kinda are" "I am now going to think about all the things I said and done before because of you"

After Izuku took his shower Dabi was looking through the photos that were in the box. "Oh look, you like innocent here" "that was when it started to snow and I was really sensitive to cold but I ended up liking it because of some reason"

"Huh" "Izuku!" "What?!" "Did you order something?" "No" "oh bitch that's my dildo-" "omg...." "I'm kidding! I ordered some clothes!" "Cool"

Izuku yawned walking to the door locking it and grabbing some clothes throwing them at Dabi "put them on, it'll be comfortable" he said as he walked to his window closing the curtains   Before he laid down in his bed.

After Dabi changed he went to Izuku who was now sitting on the bed making a small drawing in his sketch book. "You do that a lot" he said as he watched Izuku finish up the drawing.

"I do it because I like it" he said as he left the book laid down letting Dabi pull him close to him "goodnight Izuku" "goodnight"