Chapter Twenty One: Loser~

AHEM-I HAD WROTE LIKE THE WHOLE SPORTS FESTIVAL SHIT IN THE NIGHT HALF ASLEEP AND IT GOT DELETED WTF-I AINT WRITING IT ANYMORE SO SORRY-

"Ha, you got second place" Dabi said throwing the medal back at Izuku who stared at it "I actually thought you'd get the first place, apparently not" "mm..." "what did you do wrong anyways? I mean you won against endeavors son, who's supposedly the powerful one, yet you couldn't deal with small sparks" "what a loser"

"Don't call me that" "call you what?" "What you called me earlier" "....Ohh a loser?" "Yeah don't-" "you're a loser" "stop-" "L o s e r, Loser~" "shut up-" "My precious beautiful loser" "....you're fucking annoying- HEY STOP—"

"What? I'm not doing anything....just getting closer.....Ohhh you were being dirty minded weren't you?" "No I wasnt" "is that so? Then why get so pink when I spread your legs open then huh?" "Mind your business" "nope, by the way you have to be at the bar tomorrow" "for what?" "There's gonna be a new member, so we're introducing him to the team" "wow amazing, I can leave-" "nope, still part of us" "wow...." "anyways, I'll get going" "finally, I can now take my nap" "oh one more thing" "what"

He asked as he sat up on the bed and was met with Dabi's lips against his. Normally he'd push him away or not even kiss him back but lately he's been into it, and his heart starts to beat fast as and he felt like he had butterflies in his stomach, and he usually wants more....

It's confusing for him, it's not like he likes Dabi anyways....