Chapter forty six :Confronting

Izuku was in bed sleeping peacefully until his father walked in his room removing the blanket and grabbing him by his ankle dragging him out of bed.

"What-dad what the hell? I was sleeping" "it's already twelve you had enough of sleep" Izuku rubbed his eyes after a flash hit them. "I'm gonna print this and frame it on your guy's wall" Hari said laughing. "Hey-HEY YOUR HANDS ARE BURNING ME-I THOUGHT YOU ONLY BREATH FIRE-".

After getting dragged out of bed and down the stairs Izuku was dressed in his suit as he walked with his father, he was fine until he realized where they were going. "Uh...why are we going where Hawk lives?" "Meeting" "uh-why?" "I have a feeling he is trying to find a way to put you low"

"What do you mean?" "You'll see"

When they both entered all eyes where on Izuku and it was making him uncomfortable to the point he started to get closer to his father. "Now that Hisashi and Izuku is here why don't we start?" Izuku stood behind his father as he watched hawks turn the projector on.

And the first photo he saw was where he and Dabi were at the bar. "As we all know I've been assigned to act like I want to be part of the villains right? Well when I first when there to my first surprise I saw Deku his introduction was pretty embarrassing wasn't it?"

"Anyways, I noticed that he and a certain villain were pretty close and that will be Dabi, sure we didn't find any evidence at his place but I have caught them" the next picture was Dabi and Izuku where he was sitting on his lap.

The photo zoomed into Dabi's hands where they were touching Izuku's nipple, "sexual harassment or was it plain pleasure Midoriya?"

"How the hell does he take those..."

"None of the above, I'm use to having men touch me" he said staring into his eyes. "The next photo seems to be where you two seem to be in action" Hawks said changing the photo where  was laying on bed half naked and it showed Dabi kissing Izuku's leg.

"The day we went to investigate he was in his bathroom, but what if Dabi was in there with him? Because the next day Izuku had some burn marks on his body and some hickeys as well"

"It doesn't mean it was Dabi, I could've been with some-" "then why does he have these photos of you in his phone?" Izuku's eyes widened when hawks showed all the photos he sent Dabi.

"You can't show that, that's personal" "it wasn't personal when you sent them was it?" Izuku could feel his blood boil, all he wants to do is choke the blonde.

"So in conclusion, Izuku has been in some secret relationship with a villain, who knows he probably even leaked some information to the villains"

"the same way you were hawks, we all know when you were younger you dated one as well, no one did nothing about it no one cared so why is it big deal that my son is dating Dabi?"

"Well Hisashi, villains back then weren't much of a big deal, they weren't as strong as they were today and Izuku is with one who is part of the league, who plans to kill"

"Besides he's a minor isn't he?" "Age is just a number, it doesn't matter it never did" "why are you even defending him? Are you part of it?" "I'm defending him because I don't want him to end up getting hurt again like last time"

"What do you mean last time?" Endeavor asked "it was a night where I saw Hawks pointing a knife towards Izuku, the only thing I heard was him saying it wasn't fair that he knew him before Izuku was born, so why did he choose Izuku?"

"What? That's confusing" "it could be that Hawks was talking about Dabi, and it could also mean that he was jealous of Izuku" "Am I wrong?"