Chapter Nine: Chile anyways-

"IZUKU"

The two flinched and saw Izuku's father who looked angry and shocked but mainly angry.

"Uh-" "can you PLEASE tell me WHY there is a VILLAIN in MY HOUSE" "Honestly I don't know I was asking myself the same thing-" "and don't you dare think that you and your gay men are gonna be doing any of that disgusting work in my house"

"Uh-"

"So if you're going to decide to be a whore THEN DO THAT IN ANOTHER PLACE IZUKU"

"BUT WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING!" "THAT IS NOT WHAT YOUR LITTLE MOUTH SAID AND YOU BETTER GET THAT VILLAIN OUT YOURSELF" "OK FINE"

"NOW"

"Jeez, what's up with your old man?" Dabi asked once they were outside. Izuku sighed and looked down before looking back up into Dabi's eyes "he's homophobic, he's.....not a supportive father either really...I mean he said he doesn't care if I'm gay but....I can't introduce a man to him witch is weird but hey I don't need to freak out  about having to introduce a lover to him...."

"Ha" "yeah....he uh also said if I'm ever interested in sleeping with a man then I need to do that in hotel or in the mans home cuz he does not want that happening at his place so....that's probably why he was mad...or he was trying to do work and we weren't letting him I don't know but I don't even care"

"Huh....well you know you can always come to my place if your-" "ew no, I'm not sleeping with you" "you'll rather die as a virgin?" "Pfft-ha yeah I don't know if I want to" "single?" "...mm..just just go already I'm tired, you already got the book so just go to the bar or wherever it is that you live"

Izuku said pushing the man away. As Izuku was going to open the gates Dabi had spoke "hey....do you think....that you'd ever marry me?"

'.......what?'

"Um...no...no? I mean why? I've only known you for Um....almost two days" "well if you date me than you'll definitely marry me" "ha dream on scar face....I'm not interested in marrying you or anyone in general, It's....not something I'd like to do...you know things can go wrong in a marriage"

"Mm...well let me know when you change your mind" Izuku stared before smiling and nodding "yeah sure whatever"

well let me know when you change your mind" Izuku stared before smiling and nodding "yeah sure whatever"