Chapter Forty Seven: Hate and Accusers

After the meeting Izuku was getting hate from the hero's, and not just from the hero's but from the people, because he just knows it was Hawks that leaked the audio. Where he discusses the plan with Tomura and the other villains.

"You idiot! You did this didnt you?!" Tomura said pushing Izuku who fell to the ground "I didn't do anything!" "How am I supposed to believe you? You never even wanted to be part of us, you probably did that hoping you'll get to get free from here" "I didn't! And if I wanted to escape from being here with you guys then I would've killed myself because that would've been the only way!"

He got up and threw his bag before slamming the door open and leaving the bar.

The next day Hari was with Izuku and they were out minding their business before someone called Izuku a faggot making Hari slam a chair at them. It was funny to Izuku but he didn't want to laugh, you know not only did Hawks release that audio but he released those pictures too.

"Bitch you need to let me find him because that bitch needs to get some ass whopping" Hari said walking to Izuku's room. "It doesn't matter Hari, it's no big deal" "Izuku there always people doing shit to the house because of what that dude did, people literally hate you now" "so? I don't care" "last night you literally cried your eyes out"

"I didn't" "bitch you did" "whatever, just get out" "fine"

Izuku looked at his window when he heard it open, he got up and went to Dabi and hugged him before letting him go. "Hey, Why don't you try doing anything back to Hawks?" Dabi said as he pulled him close to him when they got in bed.

"Why should I? I should just let him get bad luck on his own" "well don't you hate what he's done? People are actually hating you a lot you know" "I know that Dabi, I always wake up to seeing Hari and my dad cleaning the outside of the house because people come and write stuff there"

"I really miss Toya..." "why?" "He always defended me, I got bullied in school for being quirkless and I would always go to class to see him cleaning my desk I never knew why until I got to school really early and I saw what they wrote, he told me to ignore it but there were always times when I actually wanted to kill myself....I mean wouldn't you?"

"That's all they ever wrote, did you know that's a wish of mine?" "I know, You just want to fall down the highest building and just enjoy the fall" Izuku looked at Dabi a bit confused. He never told anyone but Toya, not even Hari just Toya.

"I don't want to sound like todoroki but I feel like Dabi may have been a relative of Toya or even crazier, he might be Toya himself tho that would be weird...then again Toya did disappear out of the no where...that jerk he didn't even say goodbye..."

"What? Why would I tell you I'm running away?" Izuku flinched and he looked at Dabi before falling off the bed after it hit him.

"What the hell-" "you....you're not-you know what I'm going to pretend like nothing happened and just sleep on the floor..."

The next day Izuku woke up and went outside holding a bucket of water and sponge before going to the window looking at what was written Traitor.

He looked at the other ones before sighing. A week later Izuku was walking around just to get his mind off things until he finally realized that people weren't hating on him the same as before, instead of his posters being teared or having a x over it he realized it was Hawks.

He picked on up and looked at it "pedophile?"
He soon found out that a girl had said that Hawks had sexually abused her, he found it crazy and he always sees hawks get crowed with cameras and reporters.

One day he was walking with Hawks because the two were assigned as partners even if the hero's hate him they still kept him as one tho they don't treat him so nice as before. "Hawks! Is it true that you are interested in children?" "Rapist!" "Pedophile" "you should die" is all that Izuku heard as they walked, a camera was getting in hawks face and Izuku frowned before throwing the camera on the ground "please stop, it's very annoying" he said before walking away.

"Deku! Do you believe that Hawks is a child molester?" A reporter asked him "no? Go away, I have a mission" "he's a pedophile, he probably likes kids your age as well, you should watch out!" "He most definitely is interested in me, and no he isn't a pedophile leave him alone"

"Why are you defending me?" He asked Izuku "everyone in the bar knows you're a crazy man for Dabi, not for children besides I idolize a person who went through same thing as you, I believe he's innocent and I believe you're innocent as well considering the fact that you are plain gay not interested in girls especially the young ones"