Forty eight the attack

Izuku had been standing up for Hawks and defending him, he cleans his house every morning because he doesn't want him to see the things people write.

Even if hawks was a crazy person towards him he still defended it. Those actions make Hawks a bit guilty of the things he did to Izuku.

When Izuku was fully aware that Dabi was actually his childhood teacher/slash friend he had started to be a bit awkward with him but not really, plus Hari now every day makes fun of him says "lol you slept with your teacher" Dabi wasn't really a teacher but he did teach Izuku a lot of stuff in middle school so he did consider him as a teacher back then.

People still hates Izuku but he grew to embrace it and ignore their words.

But today Izuku was wearing his hero suit as he felt his heart race because today Shigaraki plans to throw their attack and he's not sure if he'll make it because he's gonna try to defend the city but also help Tomura a bit. It's what he has been told to do.

"Izuku" He turned when he heard his name and he saw his father with Hari who was wearing his cloak and his mask that covered his mouth only showing his eyes and brows. "Be careful" Izuku nodded before walking out the building.

"Wow....there's so many hero's...and villains too..." he told himself before growing one of his swords with his quirk and making some clones.
Before sending each of them on their own.

"Oh hey my little mouse~" "im not a mouse" Izuku said frowning "I guess today you aren't" Dabi's said shooting his flames towards Izuku who moved before he got hit by it. "Hey, don't shoot my clone" Izuku said walking in the scene confusing Dabi.

"You guys are the clones, I'm the real one you dorks" "what-" "if you're real than you must be a twin of mine because I'm pretty sure I'm real I mad all of you" "what-" "I'm completely done with this" Dabi watched all four clones disappear making him frown.

"Ha, you suck" he looked up and saw Izuku who started to run across the buildings making his way to attack a villain.

"Hey! What did that little girl did to you?" Izuku said throwing his knifes at the villain. He got the toddler and picked her up running "stay right here ok? You'll be safe here with the kids" he said with a smile before running back before being stopped by the same villain.

"Not so fast" The villain threw Izuku across making him hit his back on a building. "What a jerk" "what? Can't handle a bit pain?" "Oh I most definitely can you kind sir, for my father has done much worse" Izuku with a smile as he transformed himself into his father. "What-" "I never really used my father as a transformation or even his quirk, but I did hear that he usually drinks one of these" He said shaking a bottle of liquor.

He drank from it shaking his head from how strong the liquid was. "Wanna see a trick?" He asked pulling out four knifes and throwing them before breathing fire out and aiming the knifes at the villain. He blew out more burning the villain.

He watched in amazement before running off, he fought more tricking them with his clones and setting them on fire with his fathers quirk. It's funny because they think they are fighting his father, he blew out a ball of fire and watched it go towards a villain and it looked like it was a bomb exploding on him.

He found it amazing, "Jeez, why wasn't I born with dads quirk?" He said before running off but as he ran he stopped himself as he fell to the ground putting his hand over a wound that grew on his leg. "Ow...one of the clones must've gotten hurt..." he covered it with crystals and tried to run again but he felt himself get stabbed in the shoulder.

"My my my, What a show we have here?" He looked up and saw another villain who was watching Izuku's transformation fade away revealing his true self but also his body because he also becomes naked just like toga.

"You seem tired, won't you take my hand?" "I most definitely won't" Izuku said slapping the mans hand away. "What a cruel way to treat a kind gentleman you dirty little boy!"

"Where's Izuku?" Hari asked as he made his way to hisashi "I'm not sure, his location just shut off"

"Hey hey careful with him, he has our main weapons" Tomura told the villain "he does?" "Yes, he created the bombs and traps for the hero's"  "Need a bandage for that?" "I do not need anything" Izuku said glaring at Tomura "Aw come on, you should thank us you were in pain weren't you?" 

"I wasn't Tomura, now let me go" "let him go Ryuk" After Izuku was let go he was given a jumpsuit from Tomura. "So, you placed the bombs at those buildings specifically where the hero's are at right now?" "Yeah? The explosion will be pretty big too"

"Hm, that'll be good but did you set the one where all might will be if he ever does beat us?" "Yeah, yeah I did" "perfect"

"Izuku!" Twice shouted when he saw a knife fly towards him and stab him. "Holy shit-" "wait! It was just a clone!" "Oh....wait....No! Izuku still gets the same wounds as them!" Dabi shouted. "Where is he? We can go save him!" "I don't know...."

"Is that Izuku?...." "That is...he's with Shigaraki, he may be a hostage of his, we have to get him before he does something to him" Hisashi said looking at the building where Izuku was at but before he moved he watched Izuku take a step back placing his hand on his  chest.

"No....no...no no no!"