Chapter twenty seven: The past is repeating its self

"Do you still want to marry me?"

"Oh-uh...I do, why?" Dabi asked Izuku who looked away before putting his head down while pulling his knees close. "You're lying...."
"No I'm not" "you hesitated" "well because I didn't expect you to ask me that" "so is Hawks now the bride?" "What? No he's not" "you asked him....you asked  him the same thing you would always ask me whenever you're leaving" "it didn't mean anything, that doesn't mean anything it's just some words"

"So does that mean you never meant it when you asked me to marry you?" "No, no it's not like that, I just say that to mess with keigo" "Why are you making it a big deal anyways?"

"I'm not" "you are, you never cared when I told you those type of stuff and now you're making it big deal" "that was because I didn't knew that I actually liked you! And when I finally did the day I wanted to ask you the same thing you ask me you start being with Hawks" "....and it hurts me because it feels like the past is just repeating itself and I probably won't ever get to experience what it feels like to have a soulmate..."

"Wait what do you mean the past?"

Izuku sighed as he lifted his head and looked at what the moon with his teary eyes. "Felix was...someone who I thought I'd be with forever...but he was with a girl who use to be my friend and I knew what they were doing" "but I didn't say anything I just let the girl hate me, I let her ruin our relationship, and tell me things, like how my body wasn't right, that Felix really doesn't like me at all, that he used me for my stupid money"

"And that's happening now, with you and Hawks he even talked me to me the same way Luna did he said that you didn't like me, talked about our age gap...about no being your type, I hate him, I hate everyone"

"It's just not fair....I just wanted to feel special....I wanted to know what love truly feels like but whenever I try it just goes wrong..." He said as he let his tears fall.

Dabi looked at him before hugging him as he let the boy cry in his arms. ".....I never thought I'd be crying over guys...I always said it'll be stupid" Izuku mumbled making Dabi laugh "ha, at one point in your life you'll do it, guess today was the day you do" Dabi said before looking into the eyes of Izuku that still had tears in them.

He smiled softly before hugging him and laying on the sand with Izuku on top of him. "Sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you Izuku"