Chapter forty One: Get going

"You should be a bit more quieter" Dabi said sliding his hand up slightly pulling Izuku's nipple. "S-shut up, it's your fault..." "my fault? It's not my fault, you just love the feeling of getting dirty".

Izuku shut his eyes tight as Dabi's hands started to heat up making his skin burn a little. But he liked how it felt, it was a tingle feeling that he felt.

Izuku's legs started to tremble when Dabi went harder on him. Dabi kissed Izuku's neck and his shoulder playing with Izuku's nipple and slightly burning his waist with his other hand.

There was so much pleasure for Izuku and he really tried to not let his moans out but it was hard for him. "You sound so cute~" Dabi whispered before kissing Izuku sliding his tongue inside Izuku's warm mouth.

Dabi pulled Izuku close to him making him moan loudly when he felt Dabi's member go deeper inside of him releasing his semen inside making the two catch their breath for a second and  Dabi's hands loosen around Izuku's body.

Dabi let out a cold breath before pulling out of Izuku.

'That was inside me? How the hell did that fit?!"

Izuku thought to himself when he saw Dabi's member but he flinched when Dabi lifted him up and putting him down on his member making it push inside of him again.

"Why don't you bounce my little bunny?"

"That's Izuku's camera" Hisashi said when endeavor picked it up. "What's in here?" "Photos" "that are his so you can't just look through it without his permission" "why? Is he trying to hide something?" "No, It's just that, that camera holds photos that he takes which is when he decides to have his own photo shoot where he wears really revealing stuff"

"Your kid is really weird" "no he's not, he's just his own photographer and model".

"So there's nothing here of evidence" Endeavor said "yeah, it's weird maybe the person edited the photo" "probably, people now these days try to cause trouble" "yes, besides Izuku is part of our team and he's a completely innocent boy" All Might added. "I told you guys, Izuku doesn't even like socializing anyways" Hisashi said opening the door.

While each hero Hisashi had stopped Hawks and stuck his hand out "hand it over Keigo" "what?" "You know what I'm talking about" Hawks sighed and handed the photo to Hisashi "So you do know that Izuku is with Dabi" "and so are you" Hisashi said flicking His forehead "get going, it's almost noon crazy stuff happens around this time too now"