Chapter Three: aw, dont run away~

Izuku was panting as he ran and he stopped. He was in pain and he just wants to go home, what do they want with him anyways? Why are they still after him.

"Finally caught up to you" Izuku turned and saw Dabi walking with his hands in his pockets. Izuku frowned and turned around walking. Dabi was walking faster and when he got to him he had pinned him to the wall and he frowned at him "don't go, I just want to talk" Izuku groaned and looked down before Dabi lifted his chin "what?" He said looking in his eyes.

"No need to be rude little one, like I said, I just wanna talk" "look, tell your leader that I'm not joining your guys group" he said pushing Dabi away and walking away. Izuku covered his mouth before he fell on his knees coughing blood.

Dabi went to him and stood behind him looking down at the small puddle of the red liquid Toga loves. A few drops fell as Izuku coughed,  'weird, this kid sick or something?' Dabi thought until Izuku groaned as looked up at him "l-leave...." he said. Dabi stared at the boys face until he leaned in and licked the boys nose making his eyes widened and twitch.

"S-stop, you weirdo" Izuku said as he got up, he wiped his nose and frowned. He wiped his mouth as well and looked at Dabi but when he was gonna tell him something Dabi had grabbed his hand. Izuku was trying to pull away but he was too strong.

"Let go" "nope, I'm bringing you back" "no, I want to go home" "home? To cry to your mother?" "She's dead" "...oh...well what about your daddy?" "He's a busy man" "look just leave me alone, I don't like getting in trouble it's so annoying" "too bad, your coming with me"

well what about your daddy?" "He's a busy man" "look just leave me alone, I don't like getting in trouble it's so annoying" "too bad, your coming with me"