Chapter Twenty Eight: Hari!

It was morning and Hisashi was making breakfast for him and Izuku who still hasn't came home from the beach, he did call tho he never answered.

There was a knock on the door and he thought it was Izuku until he saw who it was. "Oh no...."  "Hisashi! Omg I knew you liked me" Hari said as he hugged the man who sighed "I see you're back from Korea...." "yep, it was fun doing work but not really cuz there's so many disgusting old men but you on the other hand are not disgusting" "huh...." "anyways where's Izuku?" "I don't know" "what? Sir how do you not know where your kid is at?"

"Well he was at the beach-" "THE BEACH HE ALWAYS GOES TO TO CRY AT? WHO BROKE HIS HEART TELL ME RIGHT NOW" "um....no one?" "Then why was he there?" "I don't know he said he wanted to be free"

"Oh my god....anyways what you cooking for me?" "Uh...." "yourself? Because I can't wait" Hari said leaning in making the older man back away from him "your far too young for me Hari, besides I don't like-" "you don't like men, yeah yeah but we all know you like me" "I don-" "sir you ain't gotta be shy because I like you too"

"I-"

"Ew you still have a crush on my dad?" "What-IZUKU-BITCHHH" "You already know I still like older men" "you're so weird" Izuku said as he closed the front door. "So you're back, how was it?" "It was alright, did you not see me on the magazine?" "Oh yeah I did, you look ....slutty" "well I am one but I'm not but I am...but not really, anyways I was trying to hook up with your dad but you're here so what shall we do now?"

"......you are so weird I really don't know why we're friends" "neither do I but here we are"

It was night and Izuku was back in his room with Hari who was pointing out the things he had. "Omg you still have these figures?" He asked pointing to the four figures Izuku had witch were Jack Sparrow, The Joker, and a All Might one along with the one Hari was talking about "since when did you like Jacko?" "Jackson"  "who cares" "and my dad got me that, tho I don't like it" "why?" "Because it's from him" "I-"

"So what do you want to do? We could watch a movie" Izuku said looking at Hari who had a grin "what?" "Fifty shades of greyyyy" "no" "why?" "Cuz I end up sleeping when watching those, they're boring" "you're lame-OH MY FUCKING-WHO THAT?!" "Who-Dabi?"

"He just climbed in through the window-" "yeah I know, he does that" "who's this?" Dabi asked and Izuku pointed at Hari "that's Kurono, Hari kurono he's my best friend, Hari this is Dabi, some guy I met in an alleyway"

"Y'all dating?" "No" "oh-why you let him hold you like that then?" "Like what?" "Bitch his chin on your shoulder and arms on your waist, you ain't punching him like you used to do to those other guys"

"Hm" "....aight im just gonna leave and hook up with your dad while you do the same k byeeee"

"...." "did he say he's gonna sleep with your dad?" "Yeah, he's weird, he straight up told me that he found my dad hot when he first came over, we were thirteen"

"Wow" "anyways get off me" "I like holding you" "I don't" "well I do, you're so small" "I'm not!" "You are" "I'm 5'5" "I'm 5'9" "......." "I hate you....". "So small" "SHUT UP"