Chapter Twenty Three: Jealousy?

It's been a few days since Izuku had gotten upset over the sight of Hawks and Dabi. He's been trying to get over it but he just can't, the more he tries to forget the more he remembers and it's annoying.

"Hm.....no...this shouldn't be here, it'll just make the bomb be weird, maybe this..." Izuku mumbled to himself.

He and Shigaraki had talked about their plans and he suggested that they should add some bombs, to distract the people too, but he didn't really think that making one would actually be pretty hard. He already had one explode by accident causing him to get kicked out of his room and now staying the basement. At least he won't be bothered anymore but Hawks and Dabi, they always came into his room.

They bugged him and flirted and then they'd make 'jokes' about him. He usually doesn't take stuff personal or even care about what someone says but it hurt him when Dabi would laugh and even say stuff like that, he doesn't know why but it just does.

"Ok....I think this one should be ready and if not then who gives a damn then" Izuku said as he got up. "Koyaaaaaa where are you? Let's go for a walk or something".

"If you're taking her for a walk then don't take long because we're leaving soon" "for what?" He asked as he grabbed Koya's leash "Red carpet and a banquet hall" "eh? Why?" "Jesus...We always do this Izuku, and you come too because you have to you're practically already a hero" "...." "besides didn't you love going there? And dress all up...." "yeah that was before they had a lot of food to eat now all you do is sit around and drink....make conversations and crap"

"Hm yeah you're still a kid" "whatever...."

"Ugh....it's sunny out here-hey wtf-" "relax it's just me" Dabi said letting go of Izuku who sighed before facing him. "Oh you have your pup?" Dabi said pointing at Koya who was next to Izuku. "I was taking her for a walk, but I'm going home already" "I'll come-" "no, I'm gonna leave after" "why?" "For something" "tell me I wanna know" "Ugh, I'm going somewhere with my dad now go away" "can you at least give me a goodbye kiss?" "No"

"Why?" "Because I said no, come on koya" Izuku said walking away until dabi pulled him back "come on just on-" "what's that?" Izuku said pointing to Dabi's neck "what?" "Huh whos the girl?" Izuku asked as he flicked the hit on Dabi's neck "ow....what girl? I don't know any girl but a crazy murder" "Hawks?" "What about him?"

"Did he did that?" "Do what?" "Stop acting dumb Dabi, did he give you that mark?" "No?'it's nothing" "whatever I have to go anyways" "ok...."

"I hate men...." Izuku mumbled under his breath while walking away.

"Ok Koya, I present to you my dramatic walk in closet" Izuku said opening the doors the his closet where there was multiple clothing and accessories along with shoes "this is where I keep all my clothes for these type of occasions"

He said as he looked through the clothes "ok, what do you think? Skirt? Or pants?" He asked Koya who just stared back at him "none?" "How bout......a dress? It's short" "or....jumpsuit?" "Wait-" "lingerie? Or a corset?"

He asked Koya who started before barking towards the lingerie making Izuku's face drop "seriously? I don't even know how to put this on..." "anyways, should I wear a skirt with it?" "Oh wait-maybe I should put this one above, technically I'm gonna look like I just had a one night stand, sorta"

"IM READY" "......you're too much" His father said looking at Izuku's outfit witch was black laced and leather lingerie and above he had a green vintage bridal gown robe that was a laced see through with some green fur. "Wait....THESE SHOES DONT MATCH"

"seriously?"