Chapter Nineteen: ...

Izuku was wiping the blood off of his face trying to not throw up. "Dude, It's just some blood, stop gagging" Dabi said as he wiped his face too. "it's everywhere and his body literally exploded" Izuku said "so? That's what the little thing is supposed to do, and since it worked we can tell boss that his little weapon is officially done"

"I kinda feel bad tho...." "pfff, why?" "The man is innocent he did nothing wrong" "so?" "Couldn't we have tested it on something else?" "Dunno but who cares?" "His family-" "Ugh, just stop ok? This is your life now your a villain" "no I'm not" "yes you are" "I'm not" "you are ok? You work with us and you Kill, you steal and hurt people that's what you do now stop caring about that stranger" "he's not a stranger to me"

"Huh?" "He was one of the best teachers in middle school....he was like my only friend I ever had in that school" "ew, pedophile then" "he's not a pedophile! No one liked me ok? No one and he would always talk to me-" "alright yeah whatever who cares about your relationship about you and your stupid teacher"

"...." "What?" "I hate you..." "Huh-" "you expect me to marry you when you don't even care about my feelings?" "Stop being fake Izuku, if you really cared you would've told me earlier" "I was! But I didn't because I knew you would say shit about me" "and?" "And? That's all your going to say? Jeez I fucking hate you" "...hey where you going-" "home" "why? We still have more testing to do-" "do it on your own" "Jeez..."

.
.
.
.
.
,

"You and your boyfriend got in a fight or why are you mad?" Izuku's father said as he threw a bottle at him. "I don't have a boyfriend" "really? What about the one you were mak-" "stop, ok that was not my at all we don't like each other I fucking hate him" "really?" "YES WHY DO I HAVE TO SAY IT TWICE?!"

"What was the fight about?" "Nothing! We never talked to each other or anything" "so why are you mad? You've been like this for like four days" "it doesn't matter" "...jesus...look just come on we have to go to this type of meet my where we get our mission"

"Why am I even doing this?" "Because It's part of your career" "but-" "hurry up, we're going to be late"

When an hour or two have passed and the two got to leave they had stoped by some cafe where they got to sit out while his father looked at the papers he was given and Izuku got to drink his hot chocolate he got, 'you can't get coffee you're too young' is what his father said. Doesn't matter anyways, it's winter and snow comes making the air cold.....

Izuku turned when he heard a bark, he looked around frowning until he saw a blue pit bull making him gasp in excitement and get up running towards it. Making the older male look at where he was going and sighed when he saw Izuku with the dog.

"Izuku get back here and leave that animal alone" "no! You're the animal here" "did you just-" "WE NEED TO TAKE HER WITH US" "no" "YES" "NO" "Come on! Look she's free! She has no family! We can be her famil-" "no" "...ILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT COME ON LOOK AT SHES FUCKING CUTE JUST LOOK AT HER-" "IZUKU" "PLEASEEEE" "Ugh, they're ugly when they get older" "YOUR FACE IS UGLY"