Chapter six: Ugh...plans...

Izuku was sitting on a stool with his head down as he listened to all the things Shigaraki said witch was annoying. He sighed and looked up the ceiling and looked to the front to see Dabi who was swishing the drink he had in his cup.

Izuku stared at him wondering how Dabi got those scars, it must've of been painful when getting them. Dabi noticed Izuku staring at him and he stared back at him before winking with a smirk making Izuku to frown.

'This guy...ugh he's so annoying'. Izuku thought and put his head back down and groaned. "Ok yeah whatever attack my damn class look for all might kill him hooray! Mission accomplished I'm out of here" he said and got up.

"Sit down Izuku we're not done" Kurogiri told the boy who groaned "come on, I just want to go home and sleep" "it's my day off I should be in bed eating and sleeping not here with you guys" "just wait a little and you'll get to go home" "Ugh".

After a while Izuku was walking home and had his headphones back. At least they didn't get broken or he would've been mad, he can't go to his father and ask for a new pair oh no his father would yell at him telling him he doesn't need it or deserve them. It's a useless item he'd say, and he needs to train not lay around with his ear blocked. Ugh what an annoying old  man.

"Hello~" he flinched when Dabi had lifted one of the sides and hit his ear making Izuku slightly mad. He put them down and turned off his music and glared at the taller scar man. "What? What else do you guys want?" He said and Dabi chuckled lifting Izuku's hand placing a kiss on it making Izuku take his tongue out as he frown "nasty..." he said as he cleaned his hand.

"Aw don't be mean love" "ew don't call me that" "what were you listening to that has you humming?" "None of your business. Why are you even here?" "Eh well why not? I didn't want the princess to go all alone everyone will try to hurt you or rape you" "I myself can't keep my eyes from your body" "what a pervert...".

Izuku put his headphones back on and turned his music back on ignore Dabi as he walked home. But Dabi didn't  leave him alone god he bugged him asking him what he's listening to or why he's mad, saying he looks cute in the outfit the league gave, annoying things. Everything that came out of his mouth is he ANNOYING. God will he ever shut up?

Izuku sighed and removed his headphones before placing them on Dabi and throwing him his phone "there, that answers your question now SHUT UP" he said and started to walk away as he let the man stand there until he walked too.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were Heather

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

But how could I hate her?
She's such an angel. But then again, kinda
Wish she were dead, as she Walks by
What a sight for Sore eyes. Brighter than a
Blue sky She's got you Mesmerized.
While I die

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
I wish I were Heather

Dabi smiled softly and looked at Izuku as he put the headphones down. Izuku had a plain look as he had his hands in his pocket while he walked ignoring Dabi.

Dabi just thought of him as they walked, he looked at Izuku one more time before placing the headphones on him and smiling at Izuku who had a confused look "I'll see you tomorrow love" he said with a smile before walking away leaving Izuku confused.