Chapter Fourteen: Shotgun kisses

Izuku had entered the league's hide out and went up the stairs looking at each door seeing that there was some white  rectangular boards on each with a name.

He stopped when he saw one that said Dabi. He stared before placing his hand on the door nob and opening the door before covering his nose and coughing "Ugh...you're smoking after getting injured..." he said as he closed the door.

Dabi who was sitting on his bed had turned and looked at Izuku as he felt himself smile "you came, you must love me~" "yeah right, I don't like smokers and idiots" Izuku said going and sitting next to Dabi looking into his eyes before frowning.

"You know smoking is bad right?" "And?" "Jesus....whatever it's your lungs you're damaging not mines" "ha, have you ever even tried it?" "No, what's it like anyways that makes you guys like to smoke?" "Well, people have different reactions, but for me it makes somewhat calm"

"Huh..." "want some?" "No" "come on try it" "no" "come on, just get close to me I'll give you some" "no-" "don't be lame~ you might like it" "ugh, whatever fine"  "just get close to me" "....don't pull some stupid shit on me" "I won't" "just open your mouth a little, and try to inhale it at the same speed as I blow it out" "I-" "ready?" "Yeah sure whatever..."

Dabi inhaled the smoke from his cigarette before turning back to Izuku leaning in and blowing the smoke out and Izuku was inhaling it before leaning in closer and putting their lips together before they pulled away and Dabi stared at him slightly blushing "did you get some-" He was cut off by having Izuku blow the smoke out of his mouth on Dabi and smirking in the end.

"You little bitch-" "lets do it again" "Oh- alright"

"Are they kissing-" "I dunno" "looks like it" "I-HE SUCKED DABIS SOUL OUT-" "SHHHH" Toga told twice. "You guys are noisy...." Tomura added.  "I have to agree let the two be" "...fineeee" "yeah you guys don't want to end up seeing them do some eighteen plus stuff-" "Tomura!" "Shhh"

"You're just using this as an excuse to kiss me aren't you?" Dabi told Izuku who frowned "no I'm not, I just like it" "sure~" "I swear-" "why don't you give me some then?" Dabi said handing the cigarette to Izuku who looked at before shrugging "fine, I guess so"

Dabi watched as Izuku inhaled the smoke and leaned in slightly opening his mouth as he blew the smoke in Dabi's mouth. He scrunched his nose when Dabi blew out the smoke on Izuku before chuckling and taking the cigarette smudging it on the little tray before leaving it and was turning back to face Izuku but he was grabbed by his chin and was given a kiss by the greenette.

"I just wanted one more"