Chapter Thirty seven: Jerk

"It's over for you heros!" Shigaraki said as the rest of the villains attacked. "Oh look it's hawks" Dabi said looking up "wait...that's no-"

"Why the hell are you guys attacking?" Izuku said pointing his knife towards Dabi "holy shit-since when did you have wings?" "My father makes me train you idiot meaning I was trained to use my 3D style"

"Aren't you in school" "I was till my father pulled me out" "oh, well wanna join-hey quit pointing that knife at me" "when I'm with my dad and the other hero's you should know that we don't know anything about each other, meaning we're not supposed to be acting like we know each other!" Izuku said as he started to fly gripping Dabi by his shirt before throwing him.

"Jeez....couldn't you have gone easy on me...". "I'll easily break your wings! I'll burn them or even step on them making them break into pieces!" Dabi said as he got back up trying to shoot Izuku with his fire. "You suck" Izuku said as he made some crystals fly towards Dabi.

"That's not true"

Izuku made clones and sent them to fight with other villains as he tried to fight Dabi with out talking to him normally. "You look like you're tough to beat when you train, but in reality your bad" Dabi said to after throwing him to the ground. He squinted his eyes as he screamed when Dabi stepped on the wings.

"It actually hurts?" "Of course it does! You Dior your ripping them out of me-" "Fuck! Get off me you dork" he said trying to push Dabi who just looked at him with a smirk on his face "I'll step on this one too" "no wait-"

"By the way, I was told that you like it when you get chocked" I don't-H-hey! Stop you're going too f..far!" He said trying to remove dabi's hand as he felt his hand get hot and feeling his skin burn.

"Ah jeez, what would you do without me?" Izuku was gasping and catching his breath after someone had shoot Dabi on his arm making him let go and fall back. And that someone was Hari.

"Son of a bitch-" "Ah, still works beautifully~" Hari said kissing the tip of his gun. "Your cloak...still fits?" "Of course honey, I'm a skinny legend what do you expect?" Hari said as he helped Izuku up.

"Oof, that looks like it definitely hurt" "it did" Izuku said glaring at Dabi. "I thought you guys were some sort of couple" "we're not"

Hari watched Izuku walk away looking at his back where his suit was ripped and his back had some crystals where it blood was dripping. "He's definitely going to be moody through out the day"