Chapter Thirteen: Visit...

"Dabi! You're losing a lot blood!" Twice said rushing to Dabi who was injured "eh...it's fine-" "what's your type?!" "Um...green haired...moody... lazy...green eyes and freckles.......petty-" "NO OMG-YOUR BLOOD TYPE" "oh..." "red" "I-"

"Dabi got injured?" Izuku said as he wrote some answers on his homework and while Twice was on face time with him. "Yeah! He was being stupid-" "pfft, not surprised there" "I asked what his type was and he said some description that sounds similar to you so now I'm wonder if you guys are a thing" "I-no? We're not"

"Well he probably likes you then" "aish...yeah I don't think so" "what makes you think that?" "I dunno, to me Dabi doesn't seem the type to like people in some weird romantic way" "oh...well maybe he can" "eh, it doesn't matter..." "oh..well are you gonna come see him?" "Huh?" "Yeah, I mainly called to ask if you'll see him" "well is he badly injured" "well he got stabbed, this villain had the most weirdest but cool quirk that has to do with knifes so it stabbed Dabi, he bleed a lot but he's alright"

"Then I'm not going" "why?" "I'm busy" "but he said he wants to see you" "..." "he did?" "Yeah, he wanted me to ask if you'll come visit him" "he wants to see you too" "...I'll think about it"

"Oh alright, you know where to find us" "yeah yeah..."

Once the call was ended Izuku looked at his paper and at the time "seven more questions to answer....and it's eight thirty...." "Ugh...he's gonna pull some weird stupid love shitty shit if I do go..."

"Why does that man even like me? Stupid... 'wIlL yOu MaRrY mE' Izuku mocked Dabi and groaned "tch...yeah no..."

Minutes passed and Izuku got up from the bed and sighed as he left the room "whatever, I don't like homework anyways"