Chapter Thirty Six: walk

"An award for ranking up to number three...another for being your fathers sidekick lol" "hey stop-" "another one for being a hero at a young age and another for being top, thought you were a bottom"

"Seriously Dabi? That's not what it means" Izuku said as he got up from his bed yawning. He was sleeping comfortably until Dabi woke him up by poking his cheek.

"How come you sleep in those and not wear them for me?" Dabi said looking at Izuku's lace night gown "I wear them because Hari removed my pjs, the only pjs I have are those damn spider man ones that he replaced" Dabi laughed remembering when he saw Izuku wearing the loose pants that were blue with red spiders and the long sleeve that had the character on it.

"How come he did that?" "He likes doing that to bug me" "by the way I didn't knew you liked to dance" "I told you, you don't know a lot about me". "Well other than the things you told me about yourself I do know that love cake, you love frogs too for some reason mainly the small ones tho"

"You also took Spanish class because you were a big fan of Selena, you use to go to school in black or pink skirts with either a black or white sweater" "......who told you those stuff-and no one knows that I love small frogs not even Hari" "neither does anyone know that I like cake besides Shigaraki now....who....told you?"

"Because you told me before" "I never did"  "did you read my diary-" "you have a diary?" "I HAD a diary that was way back then" "ha, that's funny" "shut up"

Izuku finally chose some clothes and he removed his small gown and dressing into the black jeans and shirt that had his fathers hero symbol on the left side in a small size and a large one in the back.

"No baggy clothes today?" Dabi said as he got up and following Izuku to the bathroom where he was grabbing his straightener "how come you do that?" "Do what?" "Straighten your hair" "because I want to"

"but your fluffy hair is cute" "it's not, and it's annoying" "besides I don't literally straighten it I just make it less puffy" "I miss your green hair" "oh my god, Dabi just...just stop ok? Because I'm gonna be late" "for what?" "SCHOOL" "but you don't have your uniform-" "It's a free dress day now go away" "aish, so mean"

Izuku was holding Dabi's hand as the two walked to UA. He had the song butterflies playing in he his mind as well trying not to show his affection towards Dabi. Tho Dabi is able to tell what Izuku is doing and he would smile.

"The school is right there, I'll go on my own" "why? I wanted to walk you all the way" "I don't want you to recognized" Izuku said as he faced Dabi "fine, let me know when you're out" "sure" Izuku gave him a kiss on his cheek before smiling as his cheeks turned pink "bye dork" "ouch, bye Izu"