Chapter seven: bruh why should I train?

Izuku ignored the yelling his father did to him. He came home late so what? It's not his fault, he tried coming home but he couldn't and his father is just so annoying he's worse than Dabi to be honest.

He wonders how it's like in heaven for his mother. Maybe it's a wonderful place where you can't get judged or hurt and forced to do things you don't want to do. He's heard that you have wings and wear white and live with the clouds and it sounds so calm to him.

Maybe it's a better place for his mother and she's probably happy there. Unlike in the real world where she'd get hurt if she did something wrong, that bastard should've died not his mother.

Life sucks. It's the most shitty thing ever, why can't things just be...normal or happy. But nooo sadly things are horrible. His father already abuses him through his training so he can surpass all might and be the number one hero. Izuku doesn't even want to be that, he just wants to be a professional artist and open up his own gallery and sell his art and the things he creates as well.

Sadly that's not the life he can have the life he has now is a hero in training one but now the stupid league pulled him in even more annoying problems now he needs to help them. Sucks to be him....

He was panting the sketch he has been working on for a while. He wants it to be perfect, and it needs to look just like her, it needs to look just like his mother....

 He wants it to be perfect, and it needs to look just like her, it needs to look just like his mother