Chapter thrity three: thats my privacy

"Hey Dabi, what's your password?" Hawks asked making Dabi look at him "why do you need it?" "So I can check something" "um....mint?" "Mint?" "Yeah, just give it back im gonna leave soon" Dabi said walking away.

"I'm here! I'm here-.....I was late wasnt I?" Izuku said trying to catch his breath after running in. "When are you not?" He looked at Hawks and sighed before walking away "where's Tomura?" "At his room" Dabi answered "I'll go see him"

"Tomuuuu" Izuku said as he went to Tomura sitting behind him on his sliding his hands down to Tomura who sighed "don't try being all nice and cute Izuku, it's the fourth time you do this" "not my fault, I told you from the beginning I'm a busy person" he said as he laid down on the bed "you really can't make time for meetings?"

"Hey, I have meetings for work too you know?" "What type?" "Hero stuff, where else do you think I get assigned for a mission?" "Wait....so you work with the hero's?" "Yeah, because of my father I have access to those type of stuff"

"Then you should help us like that!"  "What-" "wait Hawks goes there too, you tell him" "we tried, but he said he has no clue that he has no access to info like that" "well he's dumb" "come on Izuku, it'll help us a lot" "I never even agreed to be part of you guys" "then why are you here?"

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS FORCED ME"

"Right"

"If you want me to help you out by getting information then you have to do one thing for me" "what is it?" "Be my date, for the hero's shitty ceremony and awards" "what-arent you dating Dabi?" "No-Come on! It'll be fun besides you can get some info yourself" "ok but first-why aren't you asking Dabi? I thought you liked him" "I don't, besides Hawks is taking him"

"Oh....won't they say something tho? Because we're villains" "so? We can change your look" "fine....there better be some good stuff there" "they're will now come on! I'll take you to my place my friend will help out" "what-"

"BYE GUYS!" Izuku said as he dragged Shigaraki with him "oh! They're probably going on a date~" toga said leaning into Dabi making him roll his eyes "they're not, they just some how became friends"

Dabi got up from the chair and walked to where he saw Hawks go. "Hey are you done?" He asked before he stopped "what? Why do you look like that? Cheer up we're gonna go soon you know-" "why do you have pictures of Izuku?" "Because he's my friend? He's also my partner for missions so..." "you have photos of him dressed up in some clothing! Even some of his naked bo-" "why are you even going through my photos?"

"Why can't I?" "Because It's my privacy, you don't see me going through yours do you?" "No..." "exactly now stop being dramatic, I'm gonna go get ready you should too"