Chapter Twenty Two: ah shit-

Izuku was yawning as he poured some of the dog food in Koya's bowl. He walked back to the kitchen and grabbed an apple as he went back up stairs to get ready to go to the league's hideout.

"I'm going over at some friends house, take care of Koya" he told his father as he left the house. "Jeez....couldn't take her with you..."

"Oh wow he actually came" Shigaraki said as Izuku entered. "Yeah yeah....I woke up early for this crap" "and I'm not a morning person" he said sitting on the top edge of the couch yawning. "So where's the newbie?" "Dabi's bringing him, making sure it's a not trick either" "cool"

"Hello ~ Im back, I got the bird with me" Dabi said catching Izuku's attention and froze when he saw Hawks. "Shit-" "you ok deku-kun?" Toga asked when she saw Izuku fall off the couch backwards "ugh....yeah...totally..." "Ha, stupid" "shut up, the stupid one here is you" "burnt face"

"Just get up" "....ok...." "my head kinda hurts now lol.." Izuku got up and looked at hawks who had a shocked face "Izuku? What are you doing here?" "Um.....uh....well....Um..Namtiddies" "PFFT-" "what the fuck-"

"That's weird, but he's part of us!" "Toga-" "really?" "Yep-" "NO-I'm just here because I....uh...joined for um...reasons if you know what I mean...." "huh....wait...OHHHH" "yep"
"You suck" "shut up Dabi" "just saying"

4 months later-

"SHAMONE" "Jesus...." "who let Izuku drink?" "No idea, I just know he drank because he got the beaten of his life and he just wants to kill people, he's stress and tired of life" "same here"

Izuku had his head down on the counter and he groaned softly, life sucks, school sucks and dads are literal shit. And people are annoying, he's aware he's underage for alcohol but he don't give a damn, he just wants to get wasted and have an excuse to not show up at his stupid 'special' training.

He's staring at the sight of Dabi and Hawks the two together talking and laughing, with their weird nasty smirk faces. Every since that idiot had joined he started to hate him even more, he already didn't like Hawks, he's pretty annoying and since he joined he's seeing him more often and being with the league was like an escape from his father.

But now hawks is always making the boy hangout with him and train with him, so weird plans he's not interested in. Hawks also says some 'jokes' that make Izuku feel a little insecure and feel bad for himself the same way his father does to him.

Anyways, Izuku was just tiredly watching the two men, Hawks was being touchy too. So was Dabi, just a little bit now it makes Izuku wonder if he forgot about him. He hasn't had an annoying night where Dabi climbs into his room.

Well.....Maybe he moved on since he's making out with a bird.

"...this is shitty"

Ahem-Let me just say don't hate hawks- also I'm if you got no fucking clue what Namtiddes are then un her you go

also fun fact I do not like Hawks at all, lmao- really I don't;-;  oh and that's Namjoon  from BTS lol.