Chapter Forty three: Stitches

"BITCH WHO-AHH WHAT THE FUCK-" Hari flinched "im sorry but....that...that...uh...don't look right-"

Izuku stared at Hari before sighing and looking back up at the ceiling. "why they stitch your face? Was it that bad" "not really, but they had to stitch it" "damn, you look like that one dude from um....what's that show call...oh! Soul eater right? Damn I haven't seen that in years" "how'd they cut you tho?" "I don't know, I guess when dad pushed them off they somehow managed to cut my face" "oof"

"Anyways-WHO JUMPED YOU?! CUZ I BROUGHT MY ✨BIG BAG ✨" "not the big bag-" "got my knife up in here, and axe, hammer, poison and more stuff" "oh my god...." "SO WHO WAS IT?!?" "I don't know" "bruh" "did you bring my cd?" "Oh yeah, I don't know why you want it but here"

"This isn't prince-" "BITCH I COULDN'T FIND THAT MOTHER FUCKER SO I BROUGHT JACKO" "JACKSON" "WHATEVER" "What are you gonna do with it Anyways?" "Read the lyrics that are on the paper" "oh my god"

"So you're just gonna spend the night here?" "Yeah" "so am I" "what-" "make room for me you slut" "I thought people aren't aloud to stay here-" "NURSE, BRING ME SOME NUGGETS WITH MAC, THEY BE BUSSIN" "seriously-"

"Shhh, hush my child" "...."

"Oh-he wasn't lying" "what-Dabi? What the hell" "You'rfriend texted me" "Hari?" "What? I thought you missed him" "it's not bad, I wonder if it'll scar tho" "I don't know either"

"Hey you gonna be busy tomorrow?" Hari asked "yeah, I am" "what-ITS A WEEKEND" "yes but my dad told me I have to start training again, and this time he's gonna make me do more than the usual" "bitch-first of all who the fuck you gonna train if you won't be able to fucking walk" "what-"

"Girl, everyone knows that after getting railed you can't walk the next day" "wait what?" "Yep, you can't walk, it's painful, especially when it was your first time" "eh?! I didn't know there were side effects-" Izuku said with wide eyes "there is, the pain also depends on which position you guys were in, sometimes tho not all the time"

"You're lying" "I'm not lying" "yes you are-" "bitch I use to sleep with men for money cuz I got kicked out my fucking house! You really gonna think I don't know? And don't you get mad at me get mad at him, he railed you" Hari said pointing to Dabi. "You know what, I'm just gonna go to sleep, and never wake up"

"Haha! I told you!" Hari said as he laughed at Izuku who kept tripping and whining as he ran his tracks, "I can't do it-" "it's laps Izuku it's not that hard" "BUT IT HURTS" "WHY DOES IT HURT" "I'll continue my run"