Chapter One: I say...this one

All three Izuku's were tied down together on the ground and one of them was cursing and threatening the league while the other one was crying and saying that they want to be free while another was looking tired.

"Oi Shut up" Dabi told the one cursing "Nani?!? Why don't you shut up you burnt ass bitch!" "Call me that one more time!" "BURNT ASS BITCH!" "SON OF A-" "Dabi stop" "tch, fucking dumbass" Izuku told the clone. "Oh you shut up lame ass whore" "excuse me, don't you dare call me a whore" "WHORE" "what?!? What happened to you, you were all like bro and dude and got you bitch what the fuck?!" "G-guys...I think we should be quite now.." "oh you shut up crybaby" "w-wha-"  "ENOUGH!"

One of them screamed in pain as Tomura made their skin fall and their blood drip from their arm. Dabi has noticed that one in the middle had started to grow the same wound as the other one, he raised a brow and Izuku looked at him. 'Crap....I think he knows...'.

He sighed and looked down, "stop...that!" One of the clones yelled but they got slapped making the real one flinch as he groaned in pain. "Ugh, just get rid of them already" Tomura said "not until...you know who's real..."

"Hm, well I have a guess" Dabi said and walked to Izuku squatting and lifting the boys chin who look tired and kinda annoyed. "This one" he said as he stared into Izuku's eye who stared blankly to him. They stared for a while till Izuku smiled and put his head down as he tch'd.

"Whatever, at least I'll get to get rid of them" Izuku said before they disappeared and the ropes were lose. He got up but Dabi had pushed him back down making Izuku look at him with an annoyed look. "Seriously if you think ill try to escape just know I'm not, I'm not in the mood to make plans to try and leave this place" Dabi lifted the boys chin who had a frown.

"Really? You know the door is right there, Toga can you open the door?" Dabi asked and toga giggled. The door opened and Izuku looked at it before he looked back into the eyes of the man and sighed before putting his head down.

They all stared at the boy for a while until Shigaraki spoke "what if he already escaped? What if that's a clone" he said "I don't think it is, it's the real one for sure" Dabi said. A few minutes passed by and they were all waiting to see the boy to try and escape but nothing happened.

Izuku started to mumble some things and they were concerned on what he was saying until he placed his hand on his shoulder witch glowed. He looked at Dabi as he formed some crystals on his wound and did the same to his other arm too. He yawned leaning his back on the wall with his leg on his knee, "I don't think he's trying to escape, it's been hours!" Toga whined. "When do we get to torture him? I want some blood!"

"He's making a plan....I can tell..." Dabi mumbled. They stayed for a while until Izuku pulled the crystals out and stabbed Dabi "shit he was!". Izuku made a few and threw them at them but some were blocked by Kurogiri making a warp, he grabbed togas knife when she was about to stab it in him.

He got on the counter and threw it at Shigaraki stopping him and jumped off he ran out to the door and made a clone before he left the clone both going their separate ways

'Hm...he's a smart one..I like him' Dabi thought with a smirk while pulling the crystal out and throwing it to the ground walking to the same way the real Izuku went with a smirk on his face.