Chapter Forty two: Crazy

I'm surprised some of y'all simping over this man ;-;

"BITCHHHH" Hari ran into the room holding a cake "what?" Izuku asked. "GURL-DID YOU FORGET THAT YOUR BATHROOM IS LIKE NEXT TO MY SEWING AND DESIGNING ROOM?!? GODAMN" "what-" "anyways here's a cake to celebrate"

Dabi leaned in to see the cake before letting out a laugh. Izuku looked up at Hari with a annoyed look, the cake had the word Virgin written on it but it was crossed out.

"Seriously?" "Yessss, now I'm gonna go and let y'all do whatever cuz I need to go find me a man now"

"Sometimes, he's weird"

The next day Izuku was over at the league and he was in the locker room changing out of his school clothes. He didn't know what Hawks was watching him and what hawks was looking at was at how his body had some burn marks on his waist and chest, like the ones Dabi gave him in his neck.

Later in the day Izuku was with Tomura explaining him about some of the stuff the hero's do and what they're planning. While that happened Hawks with Dabi and he was yelling towards. "That's a minor!" "So? It doesn't really matter" "are you serious? You guys aren't even dating! I don't get it what's so good about him? Is it because he's so young? His money? What is it?!"

"It's nothing, his age and money doesn't matter to me, I just like being around him and who said we aren't dating?" "Are you serious? What are we then?!" "Just good old friends"

It felt like his heart had gotten stabbed, he felt like it broke into pieces. "I fucking hate you"

"Remember what I said Tomura, and I better not see you doing your attacks on the days I told you" Izuku said as he grabbed his bag heading out the door "yeah sure whatever"

When Izuku was walking to his place on his way there he was greeted with a kick in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground. "It's not fair...it's not fair!" He looked up with wide eyes seeing hawks with a knife in clutched in his hand. "What the hell?! What's wrong with you!" Izuku said trying to get up.

"It's not fair! I knew him before you were even alive!" "What-" "Why you?! there has to be a reason!" Izuku was greeted with a slash on his arm after trying to move,  "the hell? You're crazy!" He said trying to form something with his quirk.

He groaned when Hawks managed to get him on the ground again and this time he was stepping on his stomach. His hands were on hawks wrists trying to keep the knife away from his face.

He struggled as hawks was getting closer until he was pushed by Hisashi who got there in time. "The hell is wrong with you?" He said towards him kicking him as well "he's a kid and you're a grown man" he said glaring at him.

"Um...dad?"