Chapter Four: jeez fine ill help

Izuku was back in the bar and was tied down to a chair. He stared at them with a bored look and Dabi was standing next to him with his hand on his head. "Finally you got the brat" Shigaraki said "Ugh, I'm not a brat you crusty" he told Shigaraki who sighed.

Izuku looked at him and also sighed "well what? What do you want from me?" "I want you to help us out" "HELP? Pfft...yeah that's a pass for me" "why?" "Cause, It's annoying and a waste of time" "well what do you do inyour life that's more important? Eh?" "Music, I like to listen to it and sleep" "and?" "That's all" "well your lazy" "huh, ok?" "How are you ranked as a good student in UA?" "Dunno....Wait...Ah, you want me to help you and tell you what the school is doing don't you?"

"Your a smart one, but yes that's what I want" "well guess what? I won't help out" "what? Why not?" "Because no, I don't want to" "please!~ please help us cutie!" Toga said getting close to his face and he frowned "no" "please" "no" "PlEaSeE?!" "No! I said no! Do you want me to say it in Spanish?" "No!".

"Well then guess I'm gonna need to kill you" "then kill me, I'll be happy if you do" Izuku said staring at him. "Kill me, I always wanted to have your hand around my neck" Izuku said as he made strings come from his fingers and wrapping around Tomuras wrist making his hand wrap around Izukus neck but his pinky was up.

"I'll let you place your last finger, mr leader" he said and made the strings fade away.

'Is he for real? Or is he making another plan? Because no one never asked or told tomura to kill him....' everyone thought until Izuku yawned "man you are taking for every dude" "I think I'll take a nap, hopefully I won't have to wake up"

"Son of-" "Izuku" Izuku looked at the mist figure and raised a brow. "Yes?" "Please, we're just asking for help, and besides you wouldn't have gotten in that school if it wasn't for our leader" "Ugh, whatever what is it that you guys want?" "A spy" "wow couldn't hire one?" "We need one that's already in 1-A" "oh, well uh no thanks"

"Bruh you're gonna have to" Dabi told him while he pulled on his hair making Izuku groan "bruh, only my dad gets to do that" "what the fuck?" "Yeah, only my dad gets to hit and yell at me so don't do that" "let me guess, only he can fuck You too right?" "Pfft-Dabi!" "Uh....No why would I want him to do that you weirdo"

"I don't know, anyways you helping or not?"  "Ugh, fine whatever" "here your gonna start wearing these!" "Eh? What for?" "Cause your part of now!" "Bruh"