chapter 4

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The boys finally made their way into the house, without being stopped this time. 

Yoongi was the first to walk in, he was still very excited. He hadn't said a word since he hugged Minji and if Jungkook was being honest, he was a little glad. It wasn't like he didn't like Yoongi, it was just that Yoongi was scary and when he glared at you with his piercing eyes, it made everything 10 times scarier. 

Jungkook could hear the women in the kitchen. Minji seemed to be laughing as his grandma scolded her. 

Jungkook happened to catch Yoongi's sigh and smile. It was a sight. He guessed Yoongi was only bareable when minji was around.

"Thank you, boys. I could have done that," Minji smiled at them, once again, making Jungkooks heart flutter. 

"you're welcome..." Yoongi mumbled. "Where do you even want these?" Yoongi lifted the items a little and jerked his head to move over to where Jungkook was, holding his half. 

"Here, I can take them," Minji reached for her things but when she did, Yoongi turned so she wasn't able to grab them. 

"I asked you where you wanted them. Not if you want to take them or not," Yoongi rolled his eyes and slowly turned to his original position. Minji sighed with a smile. 

"You didnt change... the couch is fine... thank you," Minji answered. When Yoongi grunted and walked over to the couch, Minji smiled at Jungkook. This made Jungkook give her a tiny smile and ran after Yoongi to put the things on the couch. 

"Oh how much I missed your very pretty face!!" the old lady suddenly exclaimed and grabbed onto Minjis cheeks. 

"EHH" Minji whined and Yoongi "tsked" and tried to look away but found himself still looking back at Minji.

"Tell me, child, how is the kingdom? Is it still the same as it was when yoongi and I last saw it?" the old lady said as she let go of the poor girl's cheeks and started to stir the water that now had herbs and spices to it due to Minji. 

"Ah, well..." Minji smiled and tilted her head to the side, just an inch. "Its fine... nothing too overbearing.  I was thinking about getting a job... taxes and prices are rising so..." she ended with a nervous chuckle. 

"no. Just say here with us and you'll never have to worry about money again! Youll end up lonely of you stay out there," Yoongi spoke up. Everyone looked at him in shock. 

Jungkook didn't think that was the case. Minji was very pretty. Being lonely was the leasts of her problems.

Minji scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What? I was just being honest," yoongi shrugged.

"Honest? More like an ass. Grandma was asking me how the kingdom was and you're telling me I'm going to end up lonely if I stay there?"

"Well-"

"I hope you know, I'm very happy. I have great friends so I'm not lonely." Minji continued, cutting off yoongi.

"All I'm saying is that you don't have to be lonely of you stay here... don't get upset just because I'm right,"

"But you're not right! Yoongi, please. I just got here. Let's not agrue because you want to be an ass," minji said sighing.

"Oh so I'm the ass?" Yoongi huffed.

"Yes." Minji answered boredly.

Jungkook sighs and looks down, a little shy.

"You two always do this... anyway. How long are you staying dear? I hope a while!"

Grandma had walked over to the stove and looked over the pan to see if the water was boiling any. And sure enough, it was. As she was about to put in her DIY tea bags, Minji stopped her with a smile.

"I'll do that grandma, and... well you see... I was planning on going home whenever I was done delivering your stuff..." minji said with a nervous smile and got out herbs from the cabinets of her grandmother's kitchen and poured it into the boiling water.

"Tonight? Isn't your home quite a ways away? It would take you all night... it would be pretty suspicious if you went back in the dead of night after being gone all day... maybe you should stay.." jungkook muttered. It was loud enough for everyone to hear, although, it was pretty obvious he wasn't excepting it to quiet down when he said this. 

"Elf boy is right. Stay with me. There's no room here in the cluttered mess my mom calls a home." Yoongi states with an eye roll, along with a glare from his mother.

"Well, that would be nice, since I haven't been here in a long time but I packed nothing but things you needed grandma..." she said, looking around the room. "Thank you though,"

"You can wear my clothes. It's fine. Just stay for god's sake." Yoongi growled out and crossed his arms. Jungkook jumped slightly at the tone of yoongis voice. If he was talking to jungkook, he would have probably peed himself.

Yoongi was scary. Shifters in general were scary. Being able to shift into an animal at any time, is pretty scary if you ask Jungkook.

But yoongi, that man was 3 extra levels of scary. Jungkook had met a handful of shifters before he met yoongi. They were scary, most of them putting on the bad boy persona. It didn't matter what animal they were able to shift to, they always tried to act like they ran the forest.

Yoongi was a good example, despite being a cat, he was pretty scary.

Yoongi wasn't popular around the forest. Of course, jungkook would hear his name every now and then. Most by his parents. However this was the first time he's ever seen yoongi.

He only knew of yoongi because his parents warned him so many times to never mess with him or people like yoongi and never be like him. Since humans could cause so much harm and yoongi was "under the influence of a human". 

He guessed he never thought yoongi would be his grandma's son. The sweet old lady having a crazy cat son... they were total opposites.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

I never noticed how short the first couple chapters where... I'm sorry
1043 words