chapter 27

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Yoongi felt rather awkward following the carriage. He also felt super out of place, him being on his four paws was not ideal...

He tried to stay hidden as much as possible but, as usual, nothing goes as he hopes or planned.

Yoongi had followed the carriage into a lively village. Looking over the human village he couldn't help but think about Minji and her living situation. This is what minji left him for? Seems too stressful.

The noisy music was nothing like the music in the forest. Not to mention every other person smelled like alcohol or straight booty. He got so caught up with the ugly smells that he completely lost the smell of minji.

Panicking, yoongi ran around the streets, yelling out. Which came out in a series of "meows" and other cat noises.

Yoongi trotted around the street, coming towards a sweet-smelling shop. He decided he would stay here for a moment before going out again. He can't be getting worked up, it'll causes him more stress, more than he already has.

He snuck into the shop, following another person.

Running to a corner, he sat there and watched his surroundings. Unfortunately, no matter how secure he thought he was, he was not able to save himself from the grip of a chubby child.

"Mama! Look! Kitty" the chubby little girl yelled. Yoongi struggled before except that he wasn't getting out of the iron grip of this child.

"Lily Mae! Put that poor cat down!" A plump woman says, coming out from behind the counter.

"But mama! It's pretty!" The little girl whines.

Yoongi tried to say something in protest but, of course, only a 'meow' came out. He regretted it instantly because the girl laughed and hugged in tighter.

"Sweet Jesus, put'em down!" The plump woman takes yoongi out of the child's grip and put him down.

Yoongi was more than thankful, he sat down, feeling the need to clean himself. He cleaned his paw with his tongue, watching the lady scold the child.

Yoongi sat there, taking a breath before slowly making his way to escape the shop.

"Kitty, are you hungry?" The woman calls out. Yoongi whipped his head around and looked at the woman curiously. He was a little hungry, all the running didn't help either.

"Come here," the woman bends down a little, asking him to come closer to her hand. He does hesitantly.

She pets him as soon as he's in reach. Her hand was soft and warm. Oddly enough, she had a hint of a smell Minji had...

Just then a man comes into the room with a bottle of alcohol. He didn't seem or smell drunk so yoongi thought it was somewhat safe.

Though, he had the same smell the woman did, the hint of Minji.

"Honey!" The woman says, getting up and kissing the man's cheek.

"What is that thing doing here? Don't you know black cats are tied to witches?" The man growled down at yoongi. In response, yoongi glared and subconsciously, his back started to rise.

"But daddy! He's a pretty kitty!" The child says.

"Pretty my ass. He looks like a spawn of satan," the man rolls his eyes, setting the bottle of alcohol down on the counter.

Yoongis back goes down, sitting next to the child who stared down at him.

The woman and man start talking, well yoongi wasn't paying attention. He didn't care as much.