chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending

Positive ending?? Is there anything positive about Woodlot Taehyung?

When Minji woke up, she honestly expected to be covered in dirt, possibly dead but instead, she woke up in silk sheets, dressed in a nightgown, and all her wounds wrapped. 

At first, she thought she had died, the Lord taking pity on her and letting her have her eternal rest. Then she saw the face of the devil himself and knew she was never going to have a rest. 

"Darling, I am glad you are awake!" Taehyung whined, rushing to her side and giving her small kisses all over her face. 

"Taehyung," Minji pushed him away and groaned despite her throat hurting like hell 

"I was getting worried. You've been asleep for so long!" 

Minji frowned in concern. 

"How long was I asleep for?" 

"All day. It's been a good day since the guards and I have found you. I'm not sure how long it's been since you got there though. I'm glad I found you when I did."

Taehyung continued to make advances to touch Minji. Even when she tried to push him away, he continued. 

"Thank you for saving me,"

Taehyung smiled like a kid. 

"But I need to go back home,"

He frowned. 

"Home? you are home silly." 

"No. Im not. I don't need to be here!" Minji was truly not in the mood to deal with Taehyung. 

Like always, or at least since Minji has been around him when he didn't get his way, he would make a face, like he was now. 

"You need to be here! you are my future wife! the future of this kingdom! I can give you everything you will ever want or need and yet you are whining like a child! Be grateful that I saved you. As a thank you, all you have to do is marry me. You agreed to it when I gave you the ring. There is no reason for you not to agree now. I should beat you for leaving like you did!"

"Then beat me!" Minji yelled back, getting in a defensive stance.

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief. He truly couldn't believe what was going on. 

"Minji. You've become bold." He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her close. She cussed under her breath, there was no reason for him to smell or look so good. 

"I don't appreciate the tone you are using with me, your future husband and king. I'll leave you to rest for now but when it comes to dinner, you and I will have a conversation."

With that, he left her. He turned around to walk away until he heard Minji hiss in pain. Tae Hyung glanced over, as much as he was pissed, he still cared. 

When Minji moved, she brushed against her ankle, unsure of why it hurt so much, she pulled the blanket away. She was sure that the only injury she had was her leg, the large cut that was covered. 

"What is this?" She asked, though she wasn't sure that Taehyung would answer, or if he did, it wouldn't be the way she wanted. 

"It had to be done for now,"

As she expected, not the answer she wanted. Without thinking much about it, she hurried and ripped the wrap around her ankle off. 

Taehyung tried to reach her though Minji's horrified expression stopped him in his tracks.